Reviews for The Dangling Conversation
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Incredible writing.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Amazing writing here. Love the little scenes and your beautiful writing. Completely love.
shobhnaguerin01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was wonderful, I absolutely adored it. Very realistic.
look chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Unapologetic dash mockers dot net slash mag slash ITV1 dot jpg
lucia marin chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
they're the mature, intelligent, sparkling, dark characters they've always been, but updated. you did an amazing job with this fic - it stands alone, a piece of art in time - i remember reading you in back in the day, consistently; for your screenplays, and everything else. it was always quality, always admirable. but i have to say this piece is one of your best. keep writing (wish i had...)

luce
tigress33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
nicely done, again, but I am always pleased with your work. It shows the rory and jess of years to come after all the happy endings in my stories are over. ) keep up the great work, as always, and please continue season 4 when you're inspired!
The Grynne chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
A brilliantly perceptive vision. From beginning to end, it's such a real scenario, and I can really believe in the characters. Domesticity is carried out like they're two veterans of a long-lasting and mostly welcome match of wits and wills.

I like the way their dialogue suggest an argument without hostility. Using the Bukowski references to probe one another. Very well done. Jimmy's card, too, was a nice touch.

I like future fics that tackle hitches in Rory and Jess' relationship... The ever after wave-off is a too much of a cheap cliche.
eponine119 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Fabulous story. Very erudite and well-written.
hrlo chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
That was just absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT! I'm right on board with you about the "the story took over and I had to write it" sort of sentiment. It hasn't happened to me often, but the few times it has, I produced what I feel to be my best pieces, and I am SO GLAD you allowed the story to write itself! This is definitely one of the more intriguing pieces I've read so far. I like the concept that Rory and Jess's relationship may not always be smooth-sailing (because face it, which relationship is?), and I love what you've done with the concept. A gorgeously written piece, poignant and heartbreaking yet invigorating and hopeful too. Absolutely loved it!
melia chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Oh, Stew! You are far too kind. But don't change that A/N. :) I love seeing my name on , especially when I don't have to search for it. I love this story... Frost is my absolute favourite poet in the whole wide world, and you're my favourite fic author! Muah!
Darshiva chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
This is a gorgeous story, as usual. Beautiful. You know just how to put the right amount of sweet, but not saccharine. -And for that I'll forgive that you haven't gotten back to the rest of your stories yet. :)
Anastasia Athene chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I was so excited (you have no idea) to see that you were writing again. And i wasn't disappointed. This story was great-it was short, but realistic, (forgive me if i sound like a book review) poignant, but it was romantic in its own way. I liked the insertion of Birches; it's one of my favorite poems. the realism was great, if i didn't mention it-the invitation to Lane's wedding and the connotations it held for Jess and Rory...and so on. Awesome awesome awesome and please, please keep writing!
fetch chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
This was... not sweet. Which is a good thing. It's the way it could have been. Their manner of speaking was straight-on.
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
That was really sweet. Realistic and not at all fluffy, but still holding that sweet understanding that I love about these two. So much is unsaid but communicated nonetheless. At the beginning, I was thinking that I didn't like where it was going. With the loss of sparks and almost lethargic apathy between them, it didn't seem likely that it would end happily, but I should learn to trust you more. Anyway, I loved it. That's pretty much all I can say. O:)
cellardoor chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
I loved this. It was so amazing, im ashamed to say ive never read any of your work before, but i have heard of you, and now im glad that ive got a taste, cuz i want more. You are amazing, this story... wow... i dont even really know what to say. The emotion and the detail, im in awe right now...

-L