Reviews for Nothing Will Keep Us Apart, Except Oniichan
The girl chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Horo did not know how right he was..

Man,what a cool story!Ren nervous?Hilarious!Well,your story is so fab and i wanna read more!You haven't updated for ages now
Hinote Kitsune Nikore chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
*giggles madly* Wahahahaha...Ren-kun's being so OOC! XD Ahahahaha! oh dude...hilarious. Pirika-chan's got a real problem on her hands...her pouting nii-chan! lol neway, update soon plz!
cemetarydemon chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
keep writing update update! greatjob!
Hope Usui chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I have a feeling Ren's going to arrive on his wedding day either in a wheelchair or a coffin... T_T

Please Update!
kerricarri chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
HILARIOUS! I love it - and as a Ren/Piri goes... IT'S HILARIOUS! Keep writing, okie de? You didn't update in awhile so I'm like "What? There's only four chappies...? NO!"

Ahem... anyways, I think you need to use a tad bit less spacing in your writing. There's an aweful lot of space between paragraphs... but it's still okay as it is. Also, I love the musings on behalf of the character. Especially the last bit at the end of this chappie, where Horohoro muses that it wasn't as if Ren PROPOSED to his sister XD Love it! Keep it up, this is a well written fic with just the right amount of humor thrown into it.
Rainbow Worrier chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
WoW! This is so good and funny UPdate soon please!
XiReN chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I've been waiting for this in the longest time... I really think you should update... as in really...
punkymonkey79 chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Continou updating!
Arihdni chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE? i 'M WAITING...STILL
Twilight.Valley chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Great Story! i really injoyed it! Please finish!
DeFun chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Continue like this
Black Mischief chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!
crisis rain chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
Good story plot! It’s just that maybe you need to work on your chapters a bit more… the usage of words and grammar is moderately good…overall, the pairings are nicely done [RenxPirika, mildly HoroHoroxTamao]. I encourage you to continue your fic!
*note: your story is added to my favourites
rachiru77