Reviews for No one
Victoriam Speramus chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Poor lab guy haha
Great ending.
Reilynn chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Ok I liked this. You had me a little worried there for awhile, but it was really good. I loved the way you play with the characters misunderstanding each other. Amusing.
Maria656 chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
Loved It!
Babyangel86 chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
nice fluffy and shippery...
ML Only chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Hey, I just came across this - I didn't read it when you posted it because I hadn't seen H/L at that point. This was great - loved the way you wrote all the characters:) Now- if only TPTB had written it this way, we all would have been a lot happier:) Absolutely loved the last line - "All the time in the world." - lovely tie-in to S1. This is great because it gives me the opportunity to thank you for being such a faithful reviewer of my ramblings - which is what I had wanted to do:) :) So - thank you, heaps :)
Jack Lecter chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
I enjoyed it emmensely. Sam having found a cure for the virus but not thinking it was important was very good. I think it's stretching the ML a little to have Logan 24 when Max was 8, so I decided to make them the same age. If you posted your email adress, people could respond to reveiws in person. Thank you for yours.
MistyX chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
That was so sweet :)
When I started reading, I thought this would just be one of those other slightly changed "bettered-episodes", but this turned out to be great :) Loved the ending, leaves room for imagination... ;)
Keep up the good work girl, I'm off to read ya other stories...
Fair Cate chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
You didnt have to finish it with them declaring their love, like som of the other stories. And the use of the quote at the end was clever. Brilliant!

Fair Cate
Bella Luna 1213 chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
This is so perfect. I knew your story would better then mine. I wish Harbor Lights had been like this then the show would have been almost back to normal. Thanks so much for sharing ur writings with us so at least in our minds this is how things end up...at least thats what this does for me...again great story!
lr chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
loved it
Myxale chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Heya...

here you go again you lil' bugger!

Liked the thing so far, and even if im still in full denial mode about Season 2 i really liked it the way you wrote it!

As for you post above this chapter...i say: Go on mate! Can't wait to see you big projects...and don't forget, a bloke can only wait this long!:

HURRY ..lol!

peace

out..

myx
Frek chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
I just got done watching S1 on DVD for about the billionth time since I got it, and I definately needed some Max & Logan Shippyness, thanks!
Black Rose chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
okay i take it back- nmajor angst in this one for Firmament! this was so sweet! very cute! loved it! nice M/Lie goodness!

BR
Ash chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Aww, OC's the best. Anways, please write more soon!
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
aw! i thought YAY its a happy fic- but your just fulla the angst aret ya? loved it anyways.

BR