Reviews for Of Cats And Wolves: SummerStart Festival
Aryam McAllyster chapter 16 . 10/27/2011
I can't believe this ending! I was looking foward to see Heero reunite with Duo T_T

Oh well, it was cute and I really enjoyed the reading! Heero and Wufei's interactions here were very nice, they care very deeply about each other. And Trowa was definetly one smart cookie, saw a chance to be happy and went all in XD

chibi heishi chapter 16 . 9/5/2009
Aw, that was so sweet. But Heero DID catch Duo, didn't he?
Yusta chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Very good story. I realize you wrote this a long time ago and there is no sequel and your not making fanfiction anymore. But I still wish I knew what happened at the end there. I want to see how happy Duo is at seeing Heero. But I guess it is kind of implied. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. Im currently finishing Drums as well and will comment on that too. Thanks Sol, so much love!
Daoi Sidhe chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
I love this story! I want to see the pictures for the were now. *Sighs* ,3 Keep writing
windwraith chapter 16 . 4/17/2008
this was great! i really enjoyed it. i am generally warry of 'animal-people' stories but you have crafted a truly unique story that keeps the readers attention and interest throughout. the characterization was great and the last chapters of breaking camp made me nastalgic for Pensic, don't know if you are in the SCA but you managed to capture the feel perfectlly. I went to your main page in search of the sequil but i suppose it never materalized. mores the pity. Any chance you could still craft one?
tw5555 chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
i found your story two days ago and it was GREAT. although it ended a little fast and unfinished for me...until i noticed the author's note at the end. Did you write a sequel? i looked at the list of stories you've written but didn't see anything that i thought might be it. Anyway, this was a really good story and i think a sequel (if not already written) would be killer.

Hoping you write more,

tyleet88 chapter 16 . 11/8/2006
this was a good story..and yes there should be a sequal :D...
tyleet88 chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
lol this story is cute and funny..lmao...I'll read the rest tomarrow ..good story :D
Ryn ryn chapter 16 . 4/11/2006
...*eye twitch*...MURF! It didn't finish properly.

Ok, I adored the chase scenes. They had me rolling around laughing. Seriously. I liked how you managed to manipulate much of the original Gundam Wing plot into your story without just setting a new setting for GW. The pairings, though obvious (lol), were blended in seemlessly. You, however, are evil. I wanted to see Heero and Duo get together, but pushing Relena into the fountain and telling Zechs off almost made up for the lack of getting togetherness. I really liked your fic. Please write the sequel soon. I want to know how everything goes, if there are issues with Quatre not taking a female due to low population, if Relena and Zechs seek vengence, if there Noin or Hilde are anywhere in the story at all...Good first...makes good second, right *looks up with large kitty eyes of doom* Pwetty pwease, with a cookie on top?
BengalCat chapter 16 . 5/23/2005
back for the promised review... I would 'of written one instantly, but the review function was down *scowls* anyway, this is one example of a cool fic if ever I've seen one! well- described without slipping off to sap, funny, just the right amount of lime, a good deal of action without gore... well... just great! I particularly enjoyed the chase! *grins* I'm already looking forward to the sequel!

hugs and kisses, Bengali!
acern chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
XD Meiran is awesome! Heero's like *kidnap* and then she just completely owns him! It was great.
Hunter Crate chapter 16 . 11/28/2004
i love your story! is their going to be a sequel?
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
To the favorites list! *dramatic music*
Ani Anime chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
I really liked this story! It was truly light hearted fun. As a joint effort kados to everyone. I hope to read more group fics in the future.
PS: I was sad to see it end.
Kay chapter 16 . 11/30/2003
aw this story is so cute!