Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black Owl
Wanderer chapter 19 . 7/24
This was really good! I like how you did the mystery and all the characters. I'm curious to how it'll all resolve. Poor harry, the memory wipe is probably the best thing be could have done.
Runadaemon chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
Well, everything just clicked. Bellatrix is Trixie- Bella, shes an owl animagus, and Ron's "made up" prediction will come true, and likely something is coated in her feathers, they'll damage the unicorn trees then stab him, and he'll come too close to dying. Now that I have it moderately figured out, I'm far less inclined to finish the story. Its a little too transparent.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
So far so awesome. :) That owl has got me curious seeing as it's in the title.
terror chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I must say you've made me sad enough to leave ultimatehpfanfiction and find your story on another site just to be able to review. Here's what I wanna say to you. I HATE YOU. I know it probably won't make much diff to u. But I do. I hate for the way you've written the story with soo much of sloppy rationale and so much sloppy logic n storyline . or lack thereof. I hate the way uve taken the story through such sick twists and turns and made a complete mess of it in the end and not have the decency to admit what a terrible thing u did. I loved the story at the start and loved the potential it had and that made it all the more worse when in the end u just twisted and damaged it soo much that nothing was left of it. I realize that I am being rude and harsh and maybe this is the worst sort of flame ever and I must say this is the first flame I have ever written and I have read hundreds of hp stories so u shud know I don't say it lightly when I say uve been an absolute disappointment with the way u treated the story.

I overlooked all the mistakes and all the errors which u promised to fix but never did n all the inconsistencies in the story and all the millions of small contradictory and stupid things u wrote all the while still thinking uve written a great story and hence have great potential. I was wrong. It was a great story that u somehow came up with but then destroyed and left in shambles . N the worst part is unlike the other mistakes u destroyed it in the end completely consiously and knowing what ur doing.

I will give u a chance to hate mail me back. Write to this id if u wanna write back at all. In parting... I HATE YOU A LOT
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
A couple of (nitpicky) grammatical points: you've used "loose" instead of "lose" a few times. To "loose" something is to unleash it, to let it loose. You wrote "...the hate began to roll up," which sounds like you're rolling up a carpet of angry faces or something. You misspelled "Dursleys" as "Durselys" a couple of times. You misspelled "Weasley" as "Weasely." etc etc. I should probably not write reviews when I'm tired, haha. If I continue to read your story, I'll try to give more helpful reviews on later chapters.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
The trick to making first chapters not suck is to start in the middle of things.
(My first chapter (or three, they're short) for "The subtle scent of oak and onion" is a good example).

In this story, you could step up to an interesting point - say stepping out of the changing room, and then flash back.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
s/cleaver/clever/
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
s/I want die./I won't die./ s/sign form/sign from/ s/comma/coma/ s/feed men/feed me/ s/winch/wench/
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
s/dude/dud/
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
s/grim/grime/ s/Collin/Colin/
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
s/lounging/lunging/
razzi2010 chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Interesting story, I'm surprised I did not find it sooner. :)
Caimthehero chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Trixe-Bella Greats... Bellatrix...That's a little insulting
Vaanarash chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"Minerva nodded again, remembering all of Harry's previous "adventures" over the past five years. All of these adventures could have been adverted if he had only gone to one of the professors for help."

That's as far as I got before deciding I want no part of this story. Hopefully, I don't need to explain why I have a problem with that statement. And considering that McGonagall is going to be such an important part of this story combined with that statement...yeah. Not going to happen.

I wish you the best of luck with your story, but it's just not for me.

Peace, Vaan.
Ikurus chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
My pet peeves aside, this was an interesting story.