Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black Owl
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
s/cleaver/clever/
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
s/I want die./I won't die./ s/sign form/sign from/ s/comma/coma/ s/feed men/feed me/ s/winch/wench/
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
s/dude/dud/
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
s/grim/grime/ s/Collin/Colin/
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
s/lounging/lunging/
razzi2010 chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Interesting story, I'm surprised I did not find it sooner. :)
Caimthehero chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Trixe-Bella Greats... Bellatrix...That's a little insulting
Vaanarash chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"Minerva nodded again, remembering all of Harry's previous "adventures" over the past five years. All of these adventures could have been adverted if he had only gone to one of the professors for help."

That's as far as I got before deciding I want no part of this story. Hopefully, I don't need to explain why I have a problem with that statement. And considering that McGonagall is going to be such an important part of this story combined with that statement...yeah. Not going to happen.

I wish you the best of luck with your story, but it's just not for me.

Peace, Vaan.
Ikurus chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
My pet peeves aside, this was an interesting story.
Ikurus chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
"Mr. Moody isn't the only one who can turn people into ferrets."
Hah, that's more like it. Basically, even as 16 year old Mindy, she'd be able to do that, and there would have been a confidence in her that would have affected her behavior and her interactions.
Heck if any other 16 year old could do that they'd be strutting around taking no nonsense from anyone. Basically, I just can't imagine her being so wall-flowery and ineffectual even as a 16 year old.
Ikurus chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Your writing skills aren't bad. What isn't as good as could be is how the characters act. I know drama requires that people be stupid instead of coldly logical, but there are limits.

Min is still an animagus, and against ropes charmed to tighten in response to struggle, she could just turn cat and walk away. That one irked me somehow.
And if Harry acted that stupid for that long in keeping everything to himself but still asking others to help him, it is more than likely that someone would have snapped and yelled at him a bit. Maybe that wouldn't have gotten him to act smarter, but the yelling itself would have been inevitable.

Also, for the DA, I would have figured a more involved approach from at least Hermione, maybe a bit more discussion in spells and magic or something. The DA sessions seemed to be little more than everybody standing around, Harry telling them a spell, and everybody then trying the spell for an hour. That would not actually require a DA session. I dunno, something more.

Anyways, onward!
Scabbers1957 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
So far this is one of the most original stories I ever read...very good with the de-aging potion idea.
As for the EWWwww factor...not here for me...she's 16 in all respects cept for her knowledge.
Well done.

:))
Spannerspoon chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Gah! Cliffie much?! Really hope there's a sequel! Loved this fic, poor Harry, finds love and then gets his mind obliviated *sigh*

Poor guy really can't catch a break! Heheh loved the author notes on duel.

Brilliant fic!
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Trixie-Bella. (sarcasm) I wonder who that could be? Not Bellatrix, no, of course not.
Harmony Goldstar chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
I really liked this story, although, I admit, I'm going to pretend that Min came up with a way to fix the potion. I see why you had to change her back, but that doesn't mean I like it. My favorite part was when Harry was like 'I kissed Professor McGonagall!' That made me laugh!