Reviews for Runaway
The 13th Leprechaun chapter 35 . 3/25/2004
Well, took forever to finish (about a week but I also has to do schoolwork) but I finished it... and i liked it! _ Shizu was very impressed! Done? damn... too good to finish...
Xena chapter 35 . 3/23/2004
Wow, now this story is finished! I liked the whole premise of this chapter, it was a great way to end the story. The beginning was interesting, with our two mysterious cloaked figures entering the Spotted Duck. I'm not surprised that the inkeeper and the serving lass were suspicious of them. It was actually a comical situation, Ferdi and Pippin trying to conceal themselves while making the inkeeper nervous. It was nice that Ferdi gave his confirmation that he would be staying, as well as Tolly. I think it was the perfect image, imagining Ferdi and Pippin hiding in the Spotted Duck, talking about their wives and "reasoning" their point of views. The end was funny, with the inkeeper and Grim. I've enjoyed this story so much, I'm sad that it's over!
Xena chapter 34 . 3/20/2004
Oh, you made me laugh, thank you for sharing that pun! I liked this, the chapter title is very fitting for the content of the chapter. It was nice seeing Tom's thoughts during his dealings with Farry. Farry was acting very responsibly, I was proud of him! I'm glad that Tom is going to give Farry a chance, I agree with him, I don't think he'll regret it. Ferdi was right, Farry is a good lad, just needed a little polishing. I really enjoyed this chapter, I can't believe there's only one chapter left!
Xena chapter 33 . 3/19/2004
Wow, what a chapter! I love your descriptions, I could imagine everything quite clearly in my head. The bonfire was an intense moment, waiting to see what everyone would say about Pippin staying Thain. I felt such joy when everyone toasted him, I liked that! I'm glad that Meadowsweet and Pippin are back on speaking terms now, and their conversation was quite interesting! I certainly wasn't expecting the smoke problem, I hadn't even thought of it! I'm glad to see that he's not hiding from Faramir anymore, and that they were able to help each other. It would be frightening to watch Pippin struggle to breathe, it frightens me just reading it! The end was just amazing, Meadowsweet coming forward to ask why Pippin stays, and his reply. That was so touching to read, that's my favorite part of this chapter, and it was very visual too. I can't believe there's only two chapters left, I don't want it to end, yet I want to know what comes next!
Artex chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Exelent
I'm not much of a Pippin fan, I'm not, but was quite good, I must say. Keep it up.
By the way, I know exactly what it feels like to have a sibling being born, but I never thought of running away!)
Artex
Xena chapter 32 . 3/11/2004
I really liked this chapter. Interesting conversation between Meadowsweet and Tolly, I understand Meadowsweet's reaction, but Tolly is behaving very bravely. The dinner was a riot with all of the whispering going on! It sounds like it would have been an uncomfortable meal, and Pippin bowing to Tolly and Ferdi! That was an intense moment, very surprising! The end was great, a bonfire with all of the Smials invited! This will be quite interesting.. Thank you for this chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Clever Hobbit chapter 31 . 2/28/2004
Very nice to see that the family's straightened things out. And that last line of Pippin's, 'Am I an uncle or an aunt this time?' was really funny. Loved it!
Hippy Hobbit chapter 31 . 2/24/2004
Tee hee... uncle or aunt! Thats HILARIOUS! Very Pippinish *sighs*
Well... so I suppose the story is over *frowns* what a bummer. I wish it could go on forever. Just like all your work. I love readin' your stuff... its all so...hobbitish!
Xena chapter 31 . 2/24/2004
Wow, this was so touching, I loved this! This was a chapter that's been long awaited, and here it is, so wonderful! The whole thing, from Farry's plan being explained to Diamond, to Farry's belief that the death of his brother was his fault, to all of the things that Pippin wants Diamond to forgive him for, it was all written so well! If I wanted to show what my favorite part was, I'd probably have to put the whole chapter. I think the part that stuck out a little farther than the rest was when Pippin wanted to be forgiven for dying, since they all knew it would come sooner or later, believed to be sooner at this point in time. That part was amazing and heart-wrenching. What a way to end the chapter, all of them embracing, and Pippin asking if he was an aunt or an uncle. I just loved this, brilliantly done!
McCarthy Punk chapter 30 . 2/22/2004
I can't believe I just discovered this story! I was so taken with it, I read all 30 chapters in one sitting! I love this story; you're doing such a wonderful job! And yay, it's a lass; Ferdi got a daughter! :) Anyway, I hope you update soon!
Hai Took chapter 30 . 1/14/2004
Wow! Ferdi just barely made it home in time for that one! I guess Pippin really is about to catch it, from his wife and sister so it looks like! I hope everything turns out well, of course you are usually good about giving happy endings! Thank you!
Aemilia Rose chapter 30 . 1/13/2004
*squeals*
Ferdi has a daughter! *throws confetti* I LOVE Ferdi as a father. It is just too perfect.
:0)
Update soon please!
Xena chapter 30 . 1/13/2004
Oh, they have a lass, how wonderful! Hmm, it seems Ferdi found a way to beat the system yet again, not taking his sleeping draught! Poor Pippin, first they bug him about sleeping out in the open, Pimpernel and Diamond started in on his absurd accusation. My absolute favorite part was Rudi saying Nell was close, since she was being rude, and her replying she wasn't being rude. That was just perfect! What a surprise, to see Ferdi there, but I'm glad he was, so he could see his baby born. Wonderful chapter, as usual!
Hai chapter 29 . 1/9/2004
Well I certainly hope that was enough to stop the tongues wagging for a bit! And enough to repair or atleast start repairing all families involved! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Xena chapter 29 . 1/9/2004
Ah, the moment we've all been waiting for! The tension has been building, and it finall released in this chapter! I liked your descriptions of Pimpernel and Meadowsweet's feelings, and their children's feelings, very nice. I also enjoyed that silent communication that Tolly and Meadowsweet had, that was a nice touch. Pippin is a wonderful public speaker, it would be hard to make the speech he did. What a joyous moment, the reuniting of the families! It's also nice to see that Pippin is taking into account Faramir's feelings now, and at least was a bit more mindful of himself. Wonderful chapter!