Reviews for The People of New York v Buffy Summers
LoganAlexander chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
hahahahahaah my god please does someone have to power to make a portal for me to this reality...someone needs to visit McCoy and well you can probably figure the rest out yourself...
Gibelyou chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
This was a really fun read. I love both shows and I really think you did them justice here. You capture the character dynamics well and I agree, the Buffy/Skoda scene was a great seed idea for this story.
cko2 chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
buffy and law and order..not something i would have even thought about crossovering over. one of the weirder stories i have found going though weird crossover stuff though.

i have seen some really weird things that i am not sure how you cross, but hey good luck to tryng to figure it out.

but anyway, i just wanted to say thanks for posting something cool to read that i ended up saving to off line to add to my collection of fan fics that i have liked over the years.
spk chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Just discovered this and I absolutely LOVE it! The only suggestion I would have would be to note this story as complete. I almost didn't read it because I thought it had been abandoned incomplete. Great job! :)
Manthor chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Good innovative and with very few typo errors or grammatical sound structure and with a well-paced familiar with the material and well thought.

Far too many BTVS stories have them coming off as Sues and this greatly made up for far too many stories of Slayers becoming thanks.
Sopchoppy chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
great Story.
Nefar chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
Sighs in regret... And I thought you might actually let her get convicted... Admit it, the law was clearly on McCoy's side. Oh well, I suppose I will have to content myself with the knowledge that the level of blatant supernatural proof provided in Buffy's defense would never have happened (in-universe, not in real life). I was so excited.
Spikewashere chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
A good, weell-constructed story. The setup was believable, if that word can be applied to a BTVS story. The characterization was right on the money. I really enjoyed it.
rankokun alpha chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
i liked the way it came out and thei dea for buffy's pov is a good idea! keep up the awesome writing!
Marz1 chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
good story. does McCoy piss you off too? whats that guy got against vigilantees?
Dr. P. G. Thirteen chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Diagnosis: a very good crossover. Well-written and well-executed. . .for the most part.

Observation: I disagree with McCoy. If he seriously thinks the courts of Earth-bound law can keep the forces of supernatural evil in check, any better than Dr. Walsh and the Initiative did, HE'S THE ONE BEING ARROGANT!

Prescription: a sequel, proving to him just how wrong he is, is not only imperative. It would also be much appreciated.
SithelfJen chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
great great story
Skyrocket chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
This is a pretty good bit of work. It's was a good mix of L&O and Buffy, both of which I'm a huge fan.

However, there are a few things that bothered me. First being that you made a *lot* of mistakes when it comes to where and when to use commas. That's a pet peeve of mine so I notice every time someone gets it wrong.

Next, you need to proofread this a bit more. I saw a number of instances where you either left out a word or had a word that was wrong but similer to what you were aiming for.

Finally, I think you glossed over some things. What people looked like and such.

Still, despite some flaws this is a pretty good story. Take a bow.
John chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
Very well done, One of the best I have read.
Ishtari chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
Neat storyline. Realy enjoyed it. Thanks.