Reviews for Scared and Alone
dancer in the night chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
amazing story i have great pleasure reading this story
AgentKalGibbs chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
oh my god, i just started reading pretender fanfics yesterday, after watching the last movie, and this is so awesome! great work! :)
Wee-hoo chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
What a sweet ending! I like it... Hugs and kisses hope we meet soon
Nancy chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
So glad to see your posting. This was a very enjoyable story. Thanks for finishing it. Life is good - everyone FINALLY is free and is FINALLY happy. Keep writing.
Nans chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
She silently thanked Sydney for being so nice. He was actually like a father to all of them, and he was the best father she could ever have.

Would expect nothing less from Sydney

Nans
CanonAntithesis chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Thanks for finishing this. Happy endings all around.
michelle chapter 7 . 2/11/2004
I almost quit reading when the baby turned out to be invisible in the last chapter, but I decided to take a chance and read one more chapter; I'm glad I did! I really want this baby to be jarod's for what it's worth!
Please post again soon!
Pretenderlove chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
I can't believe MP's baby is invisible!
How can you be so mean to her..Lol...I love the idea... And that things Lydia remember is so awful...poor Lydia! I really hope the fireman is Jarod and that he can save Lydia...Update soon, please, please, please...
Michelle chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
I like the story although I'm not much for such horrible things happening to my favorite characters.
I sincerely hope that that baby is Jarods, not Danes. It's the Centre afterall-it could happen. : )
Also, I have to agree about the beta reader; there were times I was distracted by the grammar; I corrected it in my head, but that can get tiring. Overall, though, I like it a lot.
Nancy chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
Wow - lots going on here, and none of it bodes too well right now. I am glad that Jarod with Angelo's help was able to escape. The reunion of MP and J is bittersweet; her condition is not simple to deal with; more bad news Lydia may be in the Centre - then we are in the Centre and evil Raines is torturing her. She has bad self-esteem issues when she does tell Raines. Will Angelo be able to know this news and relay it to everyone so that they are safely gone when evil Raines' forces/sweepers get there? I very much look forward to the next posting. Thanks!
Mary chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Great so far. So said that what happened to Miss Parker. Mr. Parker is a bastard. I really hope Lyle is not dead, I hope he is just critically hurt and will survive, he just found his family. I also hope Jarod gets out, which I know he will. Love that Jarod almost said "I love you" and Miss Parker said it to Lydia, now they just have to say it to each other.
TML9115 chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
i wanna see where this goes and what happens to lyle. cant have him die. agian i like this story and i hope you put up the next chapter soon...
TML9115 chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
hey great story

i love the idea of both less then perfect and pretender together. and the idea of lyle being good. everyone makes him out to be a jerk. this story is great
Keleios chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Wow. I like this one lots. What happened to Lyle? More please :)
Catherine5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
What I read of it, I thought It was an increadibly ingenious idea, an invisible man to make Miss Parker think she's crazy... I belive the Centre would go that far to catch Jarod... character's are accurate to; you obviously have a vast knowledge of BOTH shows, and have combined them beautifully.

However (and i hate writing this part)... I would suggest a beta. There were many grammar/spelling mistakes, and some of the phrasing was hard to understand. I myself have a horrible time with spelling, and need to read through each work several times, and even then have troubles with it all. Unfortunately, bad conventions detract from the overall story, and as well thought out as this is, it's been hard to get through it, because of those pesky grammar mistakes!

Overall (aka the bottom line of what i blabbed on for a paragraph and a half...) i would reccomend someone to read through it after you, before you post it, just to smooth it out a bit, but it's a fabulous story and i look forward to reading more!

~Catherine

you run, i chase, just like always