Reviews for she always smiles
xmiahimex chapter 28 . 10/16/2005
Humm...is this the ending? Well, it was a nice story and thoughtful. I do kno that noone could ever alwayz stay happy and bubbly. Yet, of course the series mentioned nothing of Botan's past b/c the main characters are Yusuke and the team. Humm...but Botan having a similar past the Hiei was creative. Hiei hiding his feelings by a cold exterior and Botan by a warm exterior were complete opposites, yet so alike. I liked that. )
Brennerdee chapter 23 . 4/30/2005
botan faints a lot doesn't she?
Brennerdee chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
good story but why are your chapters so short or is that why there is so many? really good story i've also read the one about hiei it's good too
amazed reviewer chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
wow... did i say wow i meant wwow.
Woodsmaster chapter 28 . 6/29/2004
Oh. I can see the love in the air. Update soon. I fanily have. Good luck with reveiws.
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 28 . 5/6/2004
Okay! Update soon please! I will try to update sdon k! Bye!
Tgg o
iTomato chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
O.O ::stares at the poem::
Wow... that was really good. ::wanders off to read more::
Crystal Koneko chapter 28 . 5/6/2004
CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT FIC! thought the park thing was cute _
Runaway Kogoro chapter 27 . 4/29/2004
I started reading this a while ago, but got too lazy to review it...sorry. -.-,... Anyway, great story. At times, however, certain sentences can be a bit hard to follow. Try to make sure it is readable, perhaps by reading it outloud, or just reading it through. Got easier to understand throughout the chapters thoug. BTW, how did you get the penname Silverchild of the winds? I know it's a weird question, but I have had thatstuck in my head for some odd reason. (Don't ask...) Anyway, I love your fic, so PLEASE update! (Sory for the creative spelling... I'm tired.)
otaku17 chapter 27 . 4/26/2004
cool
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 27 . 4/22/2004
I pick the Botan being in a sequel with Hiei. By the way I'll be updating soon. Byez for now.
Crystal Koneko chapter 27 . 4/22/2004
SEQUEL WITH HIEI! SEQUEL WITH HIEI!
Mustard: anywayz, LIKED IT LOTZ! GREAT JOB!
Crystal Koneko chapter 26 . 4/6/2004
LOVED IT LOTZ! UPDATE SOON PLEEZ!
Sachie Yoritomo chapter 26 . 4/6/2004
hi... sorries. got grounded, you know how it goes. my friend megami was keeping me updated on most of the stories, guess she just didn't review. i have been doing a lot of writing, longhand of course, and now it's just a matter of getting off my lazy butt and typing it up. tomorrow is my b-day, and to celebrate i'll be publishing... a.t.v. 6, and i think... three new fics? or was it four... anyways... gotta go.
::Owari Hoso::
Sachie
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 26 . 4/1/2004
Hi! Tesina here! - Great chappie so update!
tessi