Reviews for The Rubber Band
Deadly8rose123 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Hahahaha... Sounds like me when I eat the wrong type of candy. XD
belaruslovesyou chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Maybe it's the fact that it's almost 1 am, or maybe it's the cotton candy and candy apple I had earlier taking effect, but damn. This was beyond amusing. XD
dancing elf chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
hahaha. I liked it :D
Rachel chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Random. 'Nuff said.
Radioactive Rubber Duck chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
XDD This is so funny! Brilliant idea, I mean, I didn't think it would be so good at first because it wasn't tht long...but apparently not, this was great! .
X-wingPilot52 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
When I first started reading this and noticed the short, choppy style I was like "This isn't going to be too good", but as I continued reading it I realized that that was what made it good. After the first chapter I was like "Well, that was weird...Let's read the next one!". Good thing I did. The second chapter was awesome! My favorite quote: "Yugi was sad.". I don't know why, but that made me laugh.

This story is absolutely absurd, but it is so absurd that it is amazing. Good job, and thank's for supplying such an amazing fic!
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
A very random && fun

fanfiction lol XD

x Rin x
hamxham chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
haha... i love this so much... sugar is awesome! xD
Nightly Halo chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
LFUCKINGMAO!
princesskagome88 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
haha that was so funny. after the day had thank for the laugh
Insufficient chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is just plain it also taught me I didn't know you could get sugar high on sugar.I mean what an amazing discovery.
El loopy chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Hilarious. Fantastic. Great structure and style.
Raburinna chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Ah, vicious cycle. I love the concept.

Very cute, though. I love the way you state everything so simply, as if you're talking about nothing more than the weather. It adds to the humor, I think.