Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
A-Nony-Mouse chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. what an amazing story. so well written especially considering that it was written by a person in america and person in england, and betaed by an australian. but it was an amazing and gripping romance and i am gald that i was able to read it all in one go instead of having to wait for updates. i don't think i would have been able to bear that. also can you give me the name of the yahoo group as i would like to see the family tree (i have an obsession) and the link is no longer up on your fanfiction page. Yay and thankyou!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
OMG i think this was thy best story ive relly good viva legolas and kalia xD
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Hey, just wanted to say I love your story, is there any chance you could please tell me where you get your translations from? It would be greatly appreciated!
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
Great story! You had me on the edge of my seat and crying(litteraly balling!)in the sad parts! Good Job!
canela chapter 14 . 8/22/2006
Hey, I loved your story. Have you abandoned it or will you finish it some day? Don't want to pressure you but I'm sure you would make many people very happy...
KittyPup-Sama chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Oh...my...gosh! She shook his hand and...missed and hit his...thingy.

LOL! That has got to hurt! You are so funny i love this!

I loved the conversations Tyrael is so funny and... dirty.

Pantyhose!ROFL!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
*laughing* YAY KALIA! I can't believe without looking she split Leggy's arrow in twain. EXCELLENT!

*does victory dance for the elf* YAY!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
I must say, I've found a kindred soul in Tyrael. The perversion and cheek, namely. Although with Kalia, there are the insecurities I can identify with.
Legyviel007 chapter 18 . 8/17/2004
Oh my god... that was so sweet! I love it when Legolas is acting like a Prince Charming. I've added you to my favorite authors list, as this story is excellent beyond belief and made me cry once. Keep up the good work!
kiera dayly chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
fuck me that was absoulutly hilarious i haven't laughed so hard all weekend. oh
rogue mystique chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
OH OH OH! MORE! THAT WAS SO GOOD! MORE! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) i really loved that story and i've grown to love Tyrael and Kalia like good friends, great story and i applaud you, well done!
rogue mystique chapter 16 . 5/9/2004
ME ME ME ME ME! I wanna come to da wedding! oh plase oh please oh please? I wanna dance and drink rum! WEDDING! love the story by the way, great story line and Tyrael is just plain hilarious!
rogue mystique chapter 15 . 4/29/2004
i swear to god if you kill haldir or legolas i will KILL you! LOL, nah, only kidding, you're too good a writer to kill, though, DON'T KILL THEM!
rogue mystique chapter 14 . 4/29/2004
me want a cookie! from Legolas pweez! Haha! Elladan getting his ass pinched! great! The bit with Haldie whining like a child was funny too! Very good! the beginning of this chap was so sweet!
rogue mystique chapter 11 . 4/28/2004
that was so FUNNY! oh god, when haldir dropped his leggings i dropped to the floor laughing, great! Very touching too! (runs away to kill Rathborn) DIE! DIE!