Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
tamara chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
hehe. i liked this chapter! please update soon! :)
p3gurl chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
OMGOMG! YOU BETTER GET THE REST UP like...NOW! I'M DYING! *coughs* I can see the light...ok...i think, hope, pray you get it...more asap...and I have a question for every1...any1 here good at writing smut? lol...i need some for my story...its my first time and i need some help...yea lol i'm a 'virgin' so to speak...lol thanks! ;) Elizabeth Bloom
frufru the pixie an candyfloss chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
*coughs* ahem! What about Kalia and Legolas, i wanna find out about them dammit! You so do this on purpose, just 2 bait us *sighs* i took time out of my erm IT homework to read this and i didn't kind out dammit (not that i mind, i got Haldir and Tyrael in the Kitchen *grins*

Wells yes this chapter...gr8! Should be amusing when Mhairi reads it aloud and then a teacher walks by, like last time...

I'm up to chapter 6 on my printing off, the look on my friends faces when i couldn't bring in chapter 4 and 5 on Friday, it was soo funny, one of them refused to talk to me!

We have quite animated discussions about this story (scared yet) eg. which relationship is better L/K or H/T. Or which elf is better (that can get quite...erm loud) Leggy or Haldir.

I cannot beleive Haldir professed his love with his pants down, Nicola is going to have a fit when she reads that...so is Zoe and Francesca for that matter (just nod and pretend you know who i'm talking about)

I love the bickering btw Haldir and Legolas that was quite amusing and has furthered my opinion that he said Kalia and not Nessa. After all they wouldn't have such a...big reaction to a servant leaving the room, they'd be congratulating Nessa, so he diffinatly said Kalia (u'll prolly so sumthing really evil in the nxt chapter that will ruin my theory and make me look stoopid) Also, this is called 'i'm ur fella, cinderella' Cinderella was a 'servant' and Prince Charming was well...a Prince, so we do have 2 servants, a Prince and a march warden (he is of a high status so i'll throw him in as a Prince, he is in my eyes anyway)

Anywhoo i've gotta go and to that lovley IT coursework that is due in on Thursday, that i ahvent started yet...and is taking hours :(

Pixie a.k.a Maddy

Ps ur story has made my freind clumseysweetpea obsessed with Legomance, "gimmie more stoires to read!" a rather scary side of her really, though it is nice to give a friend a long story to read, candy refuses to read anyuthing longer then 40,0 words, a shame really. But the IT really has to be dun so i'll stop rambling...
Insane Dragoness chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
Hahahahaha! Ah! i can't believe he did that!

*blushes* lol. those two go good together. _

now what about legolas and kalia? i hope it works

out for those two. _
Ebony chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
Wonderful chapter as usual! Now, I'd really want to know did Legolas chose Kalia or not... so I'll be waiting for the next update anxiously! Great job! :)
Jamie chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
woo, dee, hoo, dee, hoo!

(I know, it didnt make any sense)

Anyway, this chappie was *SO* good. Good on ya Andy!

Hee, I'm enjoying this story so so much. And gawd, Haldir's proclamation of Love... was so hilarious, and so to die for.

Tell Suz to get a move on with the next part, I'm guna, like, die here. What with you two and your dirty talk this morning and me dying for the next installment.

Anyway, what else did I like, I did comment on a few things, but I cant remember now, um, I did love the fight between Rathborn and Haldir. I was so happy to see Rath(bitch) go down.

Also, the little bet scene, that was great, its nice to see a friendship blossoming, AND, he dropped his leggings!

WOOHOO!

I didnt think you would actually pull through with that, but I'm so glad, impressed and amazed you did.

You guys rock, cant wait for more.

Luv Jamie
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 11 . 10/19/2003
I CANNOT believe Haldir dropped his leggings in front of a maiden! LoL! That just cracked me up so badly, rofl. Anyhow, I can't wait to see Legolas' and Kalia's side of the story...I bet Legolas chose her, eh? Hopefully so. Anyhow, update soon! LOVE IT!

-Crystal
Ravaran chapter 10 . 10/18/2003
You are such a tease. It truly could go both ways. They really could be staring at her because she *o, so disgraceful* left during his announcement. Or what would make more sense, he annouced that he wanted to marry Kalia, and everyone gasped and stood back wondering why the hell she got so lucky. that would also be a better explaination as to why the royal family was pissed off. Besides would he really be so cruel as to dance with her, and tell her that happy times were ahead if he was just going to ditch her.

I admit it I'm a liberal woman of the new millenium, but I say f #* all this royalty S&%. We all know they're going to end up together anyway, otherwise it would have been listed under the tragedy section. I hope your not going the route of the cliche break up the wedding. I'm too emotionally wrapped up in this now. Just dump Nessa on her a$$ and get it over with. I'm dying here.
Marsipan chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
I truly think this is one of the best storues i hsve ever read! It is amazing, i love it u sere do have a way with words. Congradulations on producing pure class! its great! Quick write more!
Rori chapter 10 . 10/17/2003
Love it. Don't stop now! Keep writing!
ittybittykitty chapter 10 . 10/16/2003
Wait... did I miss something? When did Legolas cut her hair? ::goes back to read previous chapters::
clumseysweetpea chapter 10 . 10/16/2003
This story rocks! my mate maddy found it and now she got the whole of my yr 11 class addicted!. You gotta add chapter 10! I read all the way through to nine, in one night, only to find that there was a major cliffhanger and no more story!keep on writting

sweetpea *
desolation and destiny chapter 3 . 10/15/2003
I like Kalia! She's, umm... interesting!
desolation and destiny chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
interesting...
p3gurl chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
OMG! YOU MEAN POOPIE BUTT! MORE ASAP! PWEASE! I NEED TO KNOW...NOW! *has hissy fit and stomps around like a 3 year old* humph!

Elizabeth Bloom