Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
Insane Dragoness chapter 9 . 10/12/2003
*silver walks in the ballroom in a silvery dress*

~hey if Rumil don't have a date... *jumps up

and down waving hands* lol
KnowInsight chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
D Great fic.

I really like your OCs. D

They are very interesting ladies. _

I hope to see more soon. _

Am _
Moon Flame chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Really great story. Update soon.
Sarah chapter 8 . 10/9/2003
Wow, tickets to Kahlia Live! Of course I want one. This story is absolutely fantastic and I hope you continue it soon, 'cause I need my fix!
Kitty Grey chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
For heaven skaes get on with the show!

write more please
Swordsworn chapter 8 . 10/8/2003
Oh. My. Gosh! This fic is amazing! Half the time I'm cracking up, half the time I'm sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what's coming next, and the other half I'm somewhere in between. Wait a sec... O_o lol. Anyways, you've created a work of art here! I love it! Kalia is such a sweet girl, and you can't help but like Tyrael, it's simply impossible. One thing's for sure, you have me waiting with bated breath until the next chapter! _

-Swordsworn

P.S. I wonder if anyone knows where my sn came from... Seems like no one reads Mercedes Lackey anymore, lol.
nevvy chapter 8 . 10/7/2003
hello? yes, i would like two tickets to Kalia Live! what? its not really a concert? damn! and i wanted to see a live elf too _~ anywho, o this just keeps getting juicer and juicer! lol i never imagined a elven ball to be so dull! hopefully kalia will liven it up a bit and there be lots of dancing. lol heheh hopef. tyrael wont crash into someone and bust a domino effect lol. and i LOVED the fight scene with haldir, that was great! lol haldir bites... intriguing (wonder what i'd have to do to get him to bite me... LOL) anywho, keep up the fantastic job and update soon! xoxo
Nessa S chapter 8 . 10/7/2003
Now this is an amusing and well-written story. MORE PLEASE!
Ravaran chapter 8 . 10/7/2003
My only complaint about this story is how long the duration between chapters is. I am a recently fanfic-addicted college student who needs to know how it ends. Otherwise, rock on.

Legolas naa ikotane vanima.
Insane Dragoness chapter 8 . 10/7/2003
whoopy! swing yer partner round and round till

they puke and hit the ground! lol. sry, it just

came out. hehe... write more soon! and haldir...

GROW UP! lol. l8er.
Simbelmyn chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
YAHAHAHA! Alright! An update! You gals just made my train-wreck of a day worthwhile. For that *alone* I owe you both my first-born child. Er, how you would share could be interesting... *attention span, waning. Must, not digress..*

*shakes herself*

Somehow I thought Leggy would be the most sympathetic of the Elves about the tournament. Leggies benevolence aside, that bastard better well be feeling guilty about the hair, so help me! Kalia’s been a tad too nice about this thus far but perhaps that’ll change later? So, am I getting this right? Servants aren't allowed in the competition as well as females?

Are we going to get a flashback of Kalia's punishment conversation with Haldir? I'm curious if his wrath was as much about the besmirching of tradition as it was a combo of irritation at *aikanarochath* (LOVE that, BTW) and horror that he'd hurt her. It seems as though nothing makes this Elf snarkier than his own mixed emotions.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for Elrond's little slip from "Lordly" character to an Elf that genuinely likes a surprise. I KNEW he was amused underneath the heavy wet blanket of authority. ;)

I adore how you are using the twins, Orophin and Rumil to further the tension. I'm turning inside out about Orohin's mysterious actions. Could it be he's some kind of "seer"? I can't figure the eye thing any other way. Of course you will tell me to "wait and see". GAH - cruel WENCHES!

My other guess is that somehow Haldir knows or "saw" *shudder* Tyrael's tryst with RAT-born, I mean, Rathborn (damn you FREUD!). ;) Is this part of his unreasonably cruel behavior? I can't think of any other reason he'd be attacking her honor like that... ‘tis strange...

I know, I know, (mockingly) "Wait and see". PTU! I spit on your WAITING! :p

Why, WHY do I keep asking questions I know I won't get an answer to? *begins rocking back and forth*

You two bring out the worst in me. I LOVE IT! Keep up the excellent work. I shall be counting the days wenches! [Scottish accent:] Now, TYPE MONKEYS! ;) :D

*hugs* - my fav authors get those as well as the well intentioned insults. ‘Fraid they’re a package deal.

P.S. My Kudos to your Beta as well.
Elisabeth chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
You have a great story keep on witing!
rclichter chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
i love your story, i really do! it's one of the best-written stories i've read on this site! please update soon, i can't wait to read about Kalia's performance.
vendea chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
where does the lines start? i want the tickets! lol! please keep writing! it kicks ass!

~vendea~
Honolulu chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
Yes, I like to buy two tickets for Kalia Live. Thank you. Can't wait till the next chapter!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »