Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
Honolulu chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Oh how your story is so interesting! I find very enjoyable and funny! I like how you're writing it and the situations you put the girls in! I hope you continue and update again soon!
nevvy chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
gah, this story is great! lol, it makes me laugh AND feel sad for kalia and tyrael. please update soon, i'm really liking this!
Dawn chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
I never write reviews. i really like this story. please continue it and send me updates if you have the time, if not, i will continue to check periodically. the story line is really good. i like the whole servant/my lord thing and i like that you have the 2 servants getting along now. they could be great allies. keep up the good work.
vendea chapter 5 . 9/17/2003
oh my god if u don't update soon i'll freaking die! please, please, please update asap!

~vendea~
draekon chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hee hee! I like your OC, Kalia. Reminds me of someone I know. I liked that *Ow! Those aren't apples!* I laughed. And everyone else in the Library looked at me funny. Speaking of which, my *session* is about up, so I don't have time to finish the last three chapters. I'll review those when I get the chance. Very fun first chapter. Am really liking it so far! Please write more! (-)

P.S. FYI: I read somewhere that elves are supposed to have "light footfalls", I interpreted it that you wouldn't be able to hear them approaching (the closet scene). Well, just so you know. Some people never bother to point out possible mistakes. In my case, I helps out, because I make A LOT!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16