Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
rogue mystique chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
NO! poor poor Kalia! Though haldir and tyrael hm...? hee hee! Rothborn, ohh he can jump up his own ass and die! Cough... very good!
rogue mystique chapter 8 . 4/28/2004
damn, nessa is so evil! poor Tyrael, having to go with Rathborn, i've got a bad feeling about him. Very intriguing, well done!
NelyanaPhonexia chapter 18 . 3/7/2004
My, my - one of the longer stories I have read, but also one of the best written. No, it probably is the *best* story - as far as writing abilities go. I love the point of view changes; quite captivating. Kept me reading chapter after chapter. Quite addicting if you ask me, possibly worse than coffee early in the morning. I think you have a rather cute story line, not something you picked up from someone else and should be thought of as a refreshing gem of a story. Can't wait to read on into the sequel.
melanie australian chick chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
gr8 story. kahlia is so clumsy. also anyone out there want a hint for a good story? heres one i really wanna find: okay like this chick comes from the future, joins the fellowship but instead of likin legolas she likes boromir and he likes her but he doesnt die too! if someone made a story like that i would review a million times!
sweetazzzhoney chapter 18 . 1/15/2004
this is a really good story. i love the whole family thing, that was like such a big shocker and reliever. if ur planning on doing a sequel, please let me know. This story kept me up till 2:00 in the morning on a school night, lol. I really wanted to finish it. Its good, very very good.
Linwe chapter 7 . 1/10/2004
This is actuall y a review for Lord Of The Thighs or for I'm your Fella, Cinderella, but does the story take place before or after the war of the ring? I feel stupid for asking that but I wasn't sure so I decided to ask. Anyways, please update your story The Lord Of The Thighs. I absolutely love it!
TheGoddessJamie chapter 18 . 1/4/2004
*kicks herself*
*hits herself*
*generally bashes herself up*
I'm so so sorry I have not been around.
I sent you an email describing all that.
God.
I'm such a dick.
Anyway, I have a lot of catching up to do, so I'll send you everything as soon as I'm done, if I'm still your beta.
Now, this chappy was great, I have to re-read it to remember it summore, but, I love it, you eventually got it down to the t.
Hee. Great job hon.
Jamie
TheBabyPhatPrincess chapter 18 . 12/23/2003
Great chappie. The wedding was very nice too *sighs* I want to marry Haldir. Anyways can't wait for the next chappie.
*~Lady Undomiel~*
Elfardown chapter 18 . 12/22/2003
Ah...
What I may say next might come as a surprise to you but please hear me out before drawing conclusions.
Your story made me sick! Honestly I had to throw up.
HOLD IT! I didn't say it was a bad thing!
I got introduced to this story by a friend of mine who is also a writer of Fanfiction. She was the one who made me lust after Orlando after reading her fanfic, so I trust her taste in Fanfiction for about 99%. Also this time she did not fail me.
She told me to go check this story out and as a good friend and loyal reader I did so. Unfortunatly for me, it didn't turn out well!
I got so caught up in it that I spent most of my evening yesterday and the ENTIRE (!) day locked before my pc trying to catch up! Because of that the first symptoms of a headache occured at about 1 pm. I should have stopped then for I knew what the consequences would be if I kept on reading. But I could not since your Fanfic is so FUCKING BRILIANT! that I had to keep on reading even though my entire body was screaming to stop reading and my eyes were hurting that bad, my mind could not get enough! So I ended up with migrane and unfortunatly I had to stop reading and go to bed.
So here I am, 5 hours later, ... lost in chapter I don't know what number since I decided to print out the rest so that I won't experince that bloody headache again! still 53 pages to read through!
So, my request to you is to stop writing! I know this is your first FF, but you do realise that you nearly killed me! And I fear that if you become any better I indeed will have to depart to the Grey Havens for I can no longer endure this pain!
I fear to read further since I smell trouble coming... but I want to read further ... cause honestly ... when will they have sex! I gotta find out!
anyway, despite the fact that I got sick I would like to congratulate you on such magnificent writing and captivating plot! It's awesome! And the language that you maintain! It rocks my socks!
Keep up the good work! (or not... right.. since I don't want to become sick anymore)
a new fan!
Lady Caranwen chapter 18 . 12/22/2003
love it...can't wait for more
KnowInsight chapter 18 . 12/19/2003
I really enjoyed that. )
Some minor considerations:
It took me a while to figure out Phinny was Orophin. You may have metioned it before *shrugs* if you did it was probably a while ago as I didn't remember.
Also this is a good place to end and start a new arc if you so choose to.
Other than that great story so far and I'm sure it will stay that way if not get better. )
Amin estela ele ner rato (I hope to see more soon).
Am _
ittybittykitty chapter 18 . 12/16/2003
What a wonderful sad ending! Please write a sequel or something!
AragornsFavorite chapter 18 . 12/16/2003
I waited for the chapter, I read the chapter I loved the chapter... and I am so going to read the sequel...
AF
frufru the pixie an candyfloss chapter 18 . 12/16/2003
well that last part nearly made me cry but i decided that it's 10am and i'm not really in the crying mood...
Well i began reading the beginning of this chapter laste night, in fact i read about 70% but then i decided that i better leave candy's house as i was already 10 minutes late for meeting my dad *sighs*
The chapter was very funny, had us all laughing loudly- i had to try and read it aloud which was quite difficult when laughing!
Particularly loved the comment about Haldir's nose as we had just watched fotr and t and commented on Haldir's nose, so yes we laughed for about 5 minutes on that.
Anywhoo i dont think i cant write anymore coherent thoughts as its 10 as i said previously and i hvnt actually eaten anything yet... (i had to come and finish the chapter or it would have bugged me all day!)
PiXiE