Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
That was beautifully written ]
Legolaslover101 chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
I totally loved your story1 I was so mad when you didn't update when you said you would because I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. Please, please, please write a sequel! I'm dying to know what's going to happen to Kalia and Legolas in Mirkwood and their wedding and all that jazz. Please!
tiggie chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
aw :)
dakota chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
oh for the love of god! that chapter was so sad! i am actually crying here!
"I shall never forget that moment, the feel of his silken dress tunic against my cheek, the icy bite of the cool air wafting in from the window, and the hopeless lonely feeling that swept over me. I took that memory with me until the day I died."
*sniff* it seems so...so...finishing! i dnt want it to end! its just so damn sad! :'(
Unski chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
wow that was sad! well, i enjoyed and can't wait for more, so i clicked on the pretty review button like u said to. we want more!
Ebony chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
That was so sweet, and so sad... I feel bad that they have to separate, but what can you do. I, like always, loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome job once again. :)
LittleBirdy003 chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
I was reading this through a second time and I realised the line that Haldir said:
“Against my better judgement, upbringing, and plain common sense – I love you.”
Reminds me of when from 'Pride & Prejudice' said something similar to Elizabeth, have you by any chance read the book?
Gypsy :)
mocchiatta chapter 17 . 12/7/2003
My goodness the two couples are quite the funny pairs! All the things they go through, all the miscommunication! Great story-telling i tell you!
tinxiebell chapter 16 . 12/6/2003
I definately want a seat! By far one of the best fanfics i have ever read, and the way that you get evryones point of view is fantastic*applauds loudly* i would love you to write another excellent chapter again *on hands and knees begging* pretty pretty please!
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 17 . 11/28/2003
This is such a good story that I'm willing to wait that long! Keep up the good work!
Suzy
TheBabyPhatPrincess chapter 16 . 11/24/2003
YAY! I love weddings! Drinks all around! Ahem, I love this story alot. Alot, alot, alot. It's great I can't wait to read about Rivendells hottest wedding, and what happens after *wink wink* LOL. But seriously it sounds like it's going to be great. I love all of the characters, and I love the diffrent points of views you gave them, beacuse with some stories with more than one main character they all act, and think the same. I can't wait until you update, and can I come? *looks hopeful* Pweese? I'll write more nice reviews! Pweese? Anyways like I said great story.

~*Lady Undomiel*~
sassy elf chapter 16 . 11/21/2003
That was great! Please up-date soon.
Copperstring chapter 16 . 11/21/2003
I LOVE IT! Update soon please, toodles
nelwyn chapter 16 . 11/19/2003
Just finished Ch. 13. This is such a wonderful story! Please post more soon. It was so clever of you to tie up the loose ends (regarding their heritage) like that. I didnt find it confusing at all. It worked out perfectly! There is so much to enjoy here - humour, friendships, love affairs etc... I cant wait to read about the weddings now. Thanks for this! - Grace
nelwyn chapter 10 . 11/18/2003
I am doing a marathon reading session and just finished chappies 1-9. Brilliant work ladies. It seems too yummy to read a wonderful story starring my favourite two elves! The witty dialogue, the angst, the sexual tension - it is all so well written! I am off to read the rest of the chapters, but just wanted to pop in a review to tell you how much I am enjoying this story! - Grace.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »