Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
nelwyn chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Just read Ch. 1 on HaldirLovers and couldnt wait (sorry!) so I am here to get my fill! I love this story so far. I always love a spirited heroine!
TheGoddessJamie chapter 16 . 11/17/2003
pft the black eye thing.

Your the one on crutches.

*Pulls a crytch from under you and lets you fall down before taking Orlando and hiding in a secret location.*

Khmm.

Anywho... took me a while to review this chapter didnt it?

Hee, that would be because I have currently been swamped with schoolwork and am drowning in the stuff. God, my last year of school is already starting to be HELL.

Anywho, this chappie was absolytely amazing, I love Haldir's tension, and I ADORE the funny cameos you aded, like when Elladen and Elrohir re-enacted the scenes in which Haldir embarrasses himself.

Simply splendid!

I so canot wait for the wediing... well, actually, I'm betain it now, but its all good.

Luv Jamie.

PS: One more time for the record:

“Oh, why hello, Elrohir!”

We all heard the comical, raised voice of Elladan, who spoke in a high voice in an imitation of a female, and I groaned aloud, sensing mischief afoot. We all turned towards the source of the noise, and saw Elladan and Elrohir striding towards each other from opposite directions.

“Oh, good day to you, Elladan!” Elrohir cried in reply, doing the opposite to his twin and lowering his voice to make it deeper.

They stopped facing each other, and Elrohir bowed, whilst Elladan did a cute little curtsey that had a few chuckles running through the audience.

“I really must be going now,” Elladan continued in his high-pitched voice.

“Put it there,” Elrohir boomed, chest puffed out, and he held out his hand.

“Oh my!” Elladan squealed, and went to shake Elrohir’s hand, but mimed accidentally missing and hitting him in the…

Dear Valar! I knew that mishap!

I watched in horror as Elrohir bugged his eyes, let out a squeak, and dropped to the floor, writhing. Elladan, meanwhile, started squealing girlishly, clasping his hands and attempting to look panicked at Elrohir’s false injuries.

*cracks up*
NightLight4 chapter 14 . 11/17/2003
*lol*

Fantastic!

I nearly spit out my cocoa at the part about Elronds Grandchildren springing from the kitchens, because I couldn't help but laughing!

...I shouldn't be drinking when reading your fic...it might damage my keyboard someday...

Keep it up this way! NightLight4
NightLight4 chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Bloody Brilliant!

You had me rolling on the floor with laughter. Those conversations are funny as hell!

Ich hope the rest is also like them!

Keep this style!

NightLight4
vendea chapter 16 . 11/16/2003
omg! that's so adorable! so am i invited to this wedding? lol!

~vendea
kanyin chapter 16 . 11/15/2003
OMG! you ppl are really good at writing! this story is awesome! if i haveto wait a week for the ending i will bust a cap!:) lol j.k email wen you update!
Swordsworn chapter 16 . 11/15/2003
Oh! Oh! I want to go! *waves hand in air, grinning* Lol, I can't wait to read the next chapter... this story is amazing! I want tickets to the wedding! _ Write fast, you have me on edge wondering exactly what complications and plot twists you shall inevitably throw in during the wedding.

-Callie
marsipan chapter 16 . 11/14/2003
well done! another fantastic instalment
sokochan chapter 16 . 11/13/2003
o this just keeps getting better and better! i'm so happy that tyrael and haldir are FINALLY getting married! _ hmm i wonder where haldir's father is for all this... anywho, this is great, keep up the most excellent work!
Honolulu too lazy to sign in chapter 16 . 11/13/2003
I finally had a chance to read this chapter. I would like a seat to the wedding please. Can't wait for it!
GreenEyedElfGoddess chapter 16 . 11/13/2003
omg omg omg omg! he he he he i love it write again soon and you bet ill be reading the sequel!
Unski chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
whoo hoo! u got me confused at the beginning without tellin the pov, but then again a lotta stuff confuses me. don't worry, it was obviously haldir after the first few paragraphs. i luv it! i hope the wedding goes well... if i could only go... i need a ticket tho... *sigh* ::hint hint:: well in case i'm not bein blunt enough, can i have a ticket to the wedding? pwease? :)
kanyin chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
well its pretty good, i must say that its VALAR! not valor ok?
Elisabeth chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
Yay New Chap!

Great job lol poor haldir... Update soon ..i wanna find out aboutl legolas!
Insane Dragoness chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
Ah! you are so cruel to poor haldir!

*starts laughing* *cough* I mean poor haldir!

Oh i give up! *starts laughing again* MORE!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »