Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
santoori chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
Yay! An update! I was a little confused who's point of view it was for the first bit but soon figured that it was Haldir's. can't wait for the wedding! I hope that everything turns out alright with Haldir's dad.
dakota chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
OMFG aw! haldir! *feels happy inside*

its too cute for words! aw! but hold on...

only wedding? what what what? kalia and leg are still getting married right? *twirls knife*

lol but GO HALDIR GO *wotwot*
Cam chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
Oh,Yes! What fun this is!
Cam chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
Oh,Yes! What fun this is!
KnowInsight chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
*grins*

That was great, luvs.

Spank-tacular! D

More, more, more. Please!

Tenna ento lye omenta (Until next we meet)...

Am _
Ebony chapter 16 . 11/12/2003
One seat to the wedding, please! :) Again, amazing chapter. Waiting for the next part!
AragornsFavorite chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
I can't believe you ended the chapter there. Haldir's gonna be naked? This is going to be interesting.

AF
dragonfly chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
YAY! New chapter! Talk about a whirlwind, getting married so quickly, but they ARE perfect for each other.

Can't wait to read the wedding chappie!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
Heya! Great, long chapter! Update soon! Love it )
Detroit chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
I love it, what else can I say. Keep up the good work
potterluvva chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
aw...they are finally gettiing married!YAYAYAYA...update soon!
Elvea chapter 16 . 11/11/2003
Wow! This story is SO cool. I love getting differnet pov's. Your describtions are really good. I love this story SO much! I can't wait for more! Keep up the good work!
Rori chapter 15 . 11/9/2003
Love it Please continue!
MissMia chapter 15 . 11/8/2003
Yet Another Amazing Chapter! Please, Dont make us wait too much longer!
Heartless chapter 15 . 11/8/2003
Wow... Wow and WOW. I've just recently started reading this story (yes I'm slow... so shoot me!) and can I just say... It is amazing! You guys are such talented authors and I can't even begin to say how much your writing makes me laugh until I want to cry.

On a serious note, you have such excellent skill at the portrayal of your OC's Tyrael and Kalia, they are hilarious together and I love every second of their interaction! I especially adore Tyrael's character because she is a character that people can relate to in many ways. Wonderful mannerisms you apply to the characters!

I also love your other fic featuring Merlyn (god bless her, she is one of the most wonderfully, hilarious, brilliant and beautiful characters anyone could have ever brought into existence!) and Stella (who is just a darling in her own right; poor wee lass .).

Those two also have a Tyrael and Kalia 'dynamic' which is so hard to come by in fanfiction these days.

Both of you work so well together and I love the POV style in which you write, it's completely realistic, and original in many alternate ways.

I have never been so in love with Legolas and Haldir at the same time, in my life, since reading this story *swoons*!

Let me be the zillionth person to say "I LOVE ORLANDO BLOOM!" (Troy's coming out in May, ROTK in December, life couldn't be any sweeter..) *stares at screen with mouth wide open* yeah...

*Ahem*, sorry, having one of my zoming out moments.. Although I'm sure many other girlies out there love him more than me *cries like a whining b**ch* but yeah, I also love Craig Parker, the little darling hehe...

I'm ranting aren't I?

*coughs*... Ok, I can feel the restraining order coming in the post any day now, from them both, but it's cool... *looks around nervously* *ahem*.. yeah..

Anyway!

I can't reiterate enough about how much I adore/love/enjoy this story!

Oh, and I hope my review motivates you to UPDATE A.S.A.P!

I'll be waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »