Reviews for I'm your Fella, Cinderella
Vendea chapter 15 . 11/7/2003
hey that's okay if you can't update right away. there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. and dammit this teasing with legolas is getting me ticked off. he's so f-ing hot!

~vendea
marzipan chapter 15 . 11/6/2003
anova ace chapter guys well done! Thiss story is now my life! update soon or ill die and on your haed be it! hehe
Kaio chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
wonderful chapter! now write! *starts to fret and hopes she doesnt do anything evil to the girls*
Unski chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
great chapter!

aw haldir and kalia are family, and gettin closer. tho it must be weird for kalia's cousin and uncle to be gettin married.

that broom closet scene was hilarious!

i'm wonderin wut's up wit haldir's dad. u've created a great mystery. is he good or bad as haldir seems to think? duh duh duh.

well, we're supposed to give suggestions in reviews so here's one- don't kill haldir or legolas (and obviously not kalia or tyrael). o, and the big important suggestion- UPDATE SON!
Ravaran chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
Thranduil is a pompus ass.
p3gurl chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
OMG! MOre asap! I love it as usual! ;) Keep up the fab work chickas! ;) Elizabeth Bloom
GreenEyedElfGoddess chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
Awesome! Is that dark mist from the Orcs? oh man i hope someone sees it before nice little leggy (you know the unforgettable one with the ass of granite *winks) gets hurt. I was crying for Kalia, there were some touching moments.

Update soon! you'r loyal and faithful reader.
potterluvva chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
realli realli great!...update son!
Elisabeth chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
Your not gonna kill Legolas or Haldir are u?cause that would really suck! And it would be really sad...

Update soon please!
frufru the pixie an candyfloss chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
2 rite dodging fruits! how can u do that 2 us? *pouts*

the broom closet was hilarious *chortles* and they had 2 b found *sighs* meeting her grandfather for the 1st timein such a way, that's definatly a new one, i would reply but i now have to go and discuss the chapter with dakota 9and candyfloss when she's finished)

Pixie
dakota chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
HAHAHA omg that cahpter was very good! i was so pleased when i realised it was up, helps the addiction.

god the broom cupboard scene *glasses steam up* MY GOD i no a few ppl who would love to be in kalias place there *winks*

anywho haldir is great, i think its so sweet the way hes getting closer to kalia...keep it up!

please dnt be really cruel and make haldir or leg die when there away..that would jsut be too depressing... anywho WEHEY! great chappie update soon! hahaha btw, wheres my naked haldir?
Insane Dragoness chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
Ah, teenagers. *snickers*
AragornsFavorite chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
ya finally updated I was starting to have some serious withdrawls..

love it, love it love it..

AF
KnowInsight chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
*Chuckles*

Poor Kalia! Evil authors being so cruel to such a sweet elf. :(

I really enjoying the bit between Haldir and Kalia. Aw!

Good beginnings to some good smutt, hope to see some full scenes and more story soon.

Thanks for the great story. _

Tenna' san (Until then)...

Am _
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 15 . 11/4/2003
Ah! ANother great job! Update soon, will ya?
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »