Reviews for Hell
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This was really good. I liked how you wrote Freddy's thoughts and feelings. etc. The song Mad World was originally sung/written by an 80s group called Tears for Fears. But in the Donnie Darko movie it was re-made by Michael Andrews and Gary Jules. I believe that Gary Jules sang the vocals.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Pretty good.
AlexiaM chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Again, I love this, now even more after listening to the song, man this is tear worthy, I'm buying the Donnie Darko soundtrack, thanks!
Alexia Lupin chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I am speechless...that translates it was one of the best things I've read. Isn't it funny how reading an author's FANfic can leave a bigger impression on your soul then an author who is wide known and raking in the dough?
Punjabchild chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Great story, great job. I love Nightmare fics that deal with a young Freddy. We need more. And more Robert Englund Phantom phics *jumps down form her soapbox*
Elwing chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
thats deep stuff.

very deep. very dark, very...true. sad, at points. I feel like i understand that phycopath now...i think.

Rating: * 10/10
Impatient mental patient chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I really like that song "mad world". Who did you say wrote it? Oh nevermind. Great story, by the way.
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Oh I LIKE this! Are you sure this is the first time you've written NOES fic? Because this is very good - I also like the words to the song (livingdeadgirl goes to download). I liked how you've given him his 'own' hell, being tortured by his memories. I hope you write more NOES in the future so I can sit back, read, and enjoy! _
Lena Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Hey villainbabe! This was lovely. I admire the angst in this... very well done, especially for a first-time Nightmare writer. Kudos and salutations... write some more fics about Freddy when he was young. I didn't think he'd killed when he was just 13... I thought he would have waited til he grew a little older and stronger...but anyway, that's just me.

And I liked the line "He never gave Hell what it seemed to want." Very Dante-esque.