Reviews for SCHOOL WOES!
way2beme chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
Slade! Gotta be him. I remember what Jinx said. Thanks 4 putting me in a chapter. I'm a fan! _
Raven A. Star chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
That was awesome! I loved it! 2 Chappies left? Are you gonna make a sequel? Please say you are! Who could that man be! I bet it's Slade! Is it? huh huh huh? Is it Slade? _ Can't wait to read more, Hey, tell your cousin to update soon! I wanna read more of that story as well. _
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
Purple Tux on a guy with Green hair. It's obvious what that tells me. And don't worry about it. I'm working on the conclusion of my War on Gotham city series, which is a Batman/Teen Titans crossover. Read it if you want, I don't care really
Perfectly Censored chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
...Great..now I have to re type it...ROTFL! That was an awsome chapter! Soul Caliber is like the best fighting game ever! Sueng Mina FOR EVER! She rocks! So does Sigfreid! w00t! WEll...Tekken is also a very good game! I have both of em! So who cares? I don't blame you for being mad at QT...but ya know...she just a freakin preppie who either 1) needs to go and screw a monkey or 2) do us all a favor and jump off a cliff! You're shorter than me...! That is so freakin weird...cuz I'm usually one of the short people.. I'm dwarfed by Colleen...and Momo...and Chi chan...not to mention all of my guy friends. It bites being short! Lol! And yes..chores do suck...speaking of chores...I've gotta get mine done before registration...CP English HERE I COME! *coughs* I don't think my TT story is as good as yours or that SuNsHiNe10 person...but my friends say it's awsome...I find a lot of things that I could have done to make it way better. But oh well! You can read it if you want to. It would really be a compliment...lol...you're like my favorite author...so yeah. You know what I mean. _ I love this story! It's so awsome! Lol...Flames aren't fun to get...and I should know. *eyes become dark and looks as though there's fire in them* IMA KILL THAT BASTARD! *coughs* Yeah...he's a sissy...couldn't even leave his e mail...Anyways..before I get into a bad mood...This was an awsome chapter and sorry for my randomness...lol. That's the way I am! Anyways Till Next Time!
Sakura Peace Out Dude v_v
BlackShield chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
okay. here's a good rule for cliffies. only use them...
IF YOU'RE GOING 2 UPDATE WITHING THE MONTH! YESH! U REALIZE HOW LONG IT'S BEEN? I AM *NOT* THAT PATIENT!
please consider this advice.
~blackshield
iamnottakingRAVENsname chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
I AM GOING TO SEND AN EVIL REVIEW TO QUEEN TIGRIS'S TEEN TITANS STORY! MWAHAHAHAHA! im so evil! I actually have a Terra plushy! I cant remeber where I actually got it but i kill it everyday! my sister is exactlly like Terra oH I hate her guts! I ran over my plushy with my bike yesterday! ahahaha... i hope u read my story! I am at chapter 5 right now! Im not close to being done yet! and I read ur cousins story!The Kat From Hell! Tell her I said GREAT STORY! I liked it! well gotta go kill the real terra! *TELL BB RAE AND STAR TO E-MAIL ME!* BB is cute! _!
IamnottakingRAVENsname chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
hey! I know why Queen Tigris gave u that review! SHES A BLONDE (no offense to other blondes out there! I was once blonde but my color changed!) well anyway! Im going to send an EVIL review to her Teen Titans story! Something Raven might send...maybe eviler (Raven is COOL!) well anyway..first I am going to read it and not admire the idiotic plot, then Im going to be severly rude by sending this evil review! MWAHAHAHAHAHA *heh-em* that never happened...well I hope u rea my story! I have chapter 5 up already! And it wont be done until...well ull know when I say it! Im listening to K2G right now! hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm...urm...(RiGHT ME RAVEN *super cool!*AND BEASTBOY *iluvu!* AND STARFIRE *ur pretty and nice!*) /\/\/\
O / O
'-
\_/
HAHAHAHAHA! _ O_O MY SISTER IS KICKING ME! ow ow ow ow bye bye! *my sister is like TERRA! *rips terra plushy* I actually got a terra toy! i kill it everyday!* Im surprised it is still together! I rode over it with a bike yesterday! hahaha bye bye!*
RavenSiriusBlack chapter 7 . 4/17/2004
Oh i love it, it is so funny, i just re-read this chapter and all the reviews. AMEN (not religous, just means i agree) TO FOX SLAVE! TROULBED EGO YOUR STORIES ROCK! YOU MESS WITH TROBLED EGO, YOU MESS WITH FOX SLAVE, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US! FOX IS RIGHT! keep up the good, um ..erm... i mean... GREAT work! i am now going to get sugar high and torture all people with in a mile of my house, because i will go insane! BWAHAHA-please update soon-HAHAHA!
TsukasaSIGN chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
YAY!
Raven got back!
Man, i luv this fanfic!
My fave part was when u put the little K2G thingy, i can SO see Raven doing that!
I can't wait to hear more!
*Salute!*
GOD, i luv this fanfic! 0
way2beme chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
ALRIGHT! That was a great chapter. Please put me in your story! I absolutely love it. My fave Titans is Raven! Yay! Please read my stories too they are: A Teen Titans Chatroom, Legolas' Diary 2001, and Tongue Tied.
insanelyccruel chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
that b*tch said this wasnt funny she is going to die ...i mean
great fic and continue righting so i can have another seizure from laughing so much rock on dude
Showstopper chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
This was a funny chapter. Raven's my favorite Titan, in cartoon or comic form. I was also glad that you put Mad Mod in there as a villain. Nice homage to the episode Mod appeared in with Raven running all over the place and wearing different things. To Queen Tigris I'll just say this, Raven's OOC but in my opinion it's fine as long as the author entertains her readers and she does. Oh, I've noticed your severe dislike for Terra. If the show follows the comics timeline of her story, you won't be seeing her much longer. As for my name, it's a nickname of one of my favorite wrestlers Shawn Micheals. Finally, I too am a Floridian Orlando to be exact. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
RavenSiriusBlack chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
WOW WHAT A GREAT STORY! Oh your story is hillarious i have almosed died laughing several times, Queen Trigus was way out of line. she is probably as funny as a bowl full of prunes! she must either bthe queen of a) grumpiness or b) not knowing funny, good stories when she sees them! WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TROUBLEDEGO! YOUR STORIES MAKE ME HAPPY! falmes make me sad and mad! D
Sakura of the Ninjitsu chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
I loove your story! I'll try and read your cousin's story...but It'll have to wait for today..I must do my chores...*mumbles* You were really pissed off at that Queen person...weren't you? That was so scary...it was funny how you yelled at her! I thought that Raven taking revenge was a good idea! Ha ha ha! Loser teacher! I have to go to the ocean this week...so that means that I can't update my Titans stroy...mine isn't as good as your's but...it's a start! It's ok...mine is. *sighs* well...time for my chores...old people...hmph...Anyways...dude! Why am I hearing the TV? It's not supposed to be on...anyways...Till next time! And I'll try to read your cousins story! I truly will! See ya!
Sakura
Draikitha chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
That was awesome it actually seems like something i'd do too lol Awesome chapter when i read "Now on with the next funny chapter of SCHOOL WOES!" I was like there all funny it cant be the funny chapter but oh how how you proved me wrong that was job I shall read The Kat From Hell also.
-Keep writing