Reviews for SCHOOL WOES!
VeelaChic chapter 11 . 6/19/2007
Uhm, very interesting, you have some nice ideas ]. Still it felt rushed with lack of detail. But when I first started fanfiction, my stories were alot like yours. But eventually you develop a writing style. It was really a very sweet story however. Just more exposotion and try not to rush the story, I know what its like when you put all your ideas in and dont want to bother with tons of paragraphs, but adding them in acctually helps develop your story. But again when I started out on my stories were alot like yours.

You have some very good ideas however, I hope you continue to write marvelous stories. ]
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Cute concpet, although I feel like it happened too fast. I feel like there should have been more exposition. Maybe more explaination than just "We're fans, We like you, Go to school". I'm very interested though, it sounds like a good story.
blueFoxx0123 chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Ilove this story, it is so flippin' awesome!
tamara chapter 12 . 10/14/2006
that was a great fanfic but you need to make them kiss especially raven and beast boy

and could you do a romance fic about melvin and bushido for me

thanks if you do
treeonice chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
HI! -' I love your story! It is so funny! That flammy person was mean. You are SO FLAMING! FLAMING IS MEAN! DO IT AGAIN AND I'LL HAVE TO KICK YOU ASS! MESS WITH ME! x
treeonice chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
HI! my name was Icee, but I changed it because treeonice clashes less with my name. I am in the 7th grade-going-into-8th-next week. The answer to: 6y(7-3y) when y equals 3 is 16 isn't it. If I got that right then I'd like to say... HOW COULD I NOT FIGURE THAT OUT! IT WAS FREAKIN' EASY! Sorry.
CeresRose chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
6y (7-3y) WHEN y 3

it equals 16. i like math so don't ask me and if u need help just email me it is actually fun to help people and please don't be all preppy when u email me. sorry no offence to preppy people but they are just scary
Princess of Lies chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
I am gathering conspiritors to kill Terra. (I just had to read Julius Caesar. AGAIN.) Wanna help? (I'm a "stupid freshman." But now you're a InSaNe Sophmore!) Spirit day is like a pep-rally. A whole bunch of people with the school colors, (mine are black and yellow. We are the yellow jackets. yellow...*shudders* black nice.) and cheerleaders. *shudders* Cheerleaders... -Jill
Jasper Annalise chapter 8 . 11/20/2005
you go girl! that response to 'queen tigris' was great! i hate flamers too, but i wouldn't have been able to come up with such a good response! LURV IT!

bye!:p
Jadare chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
Good. Though it still kinda bugs me about the whole Gothem City jazz. But it is kinda interesting. you just might be added to my favorites... feel lucky.

Jadare
Jadare chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Arn't the Titan's from Jump city? Just wondering, cuz I could have sworn they were from Jump city.
Nicklas chapter 2 . 9/14/2005
The chapter isn't boring,it's great!
Nicklas chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I always liked the idea of the Titans in 's so COOL!
boost chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
ur stories/chapters is great!they should make real episodes out of them. im looking foward to more stories and chapters on this website (fanfiction) from you about the TEEN TITANS!GO! Great made up theme song too! keep up the good work!
Megzwillrule4evr chapter 12 . 7/8/2005