Reviews for SCHOOL WOES!
snoozing-dragon123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
so cool u have to finish it
Draikitha chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Kawai kawaii(fyi kawaii means cute)ah i love it write more hurry peaz.
jillian4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Very good but this story won't help me...yet. I am not in high school yet. But i am in 8th grade. You should read my stories most of them may be plan one but i have a powerpuff girls cross-over and a few pokemon teen titans cross-over one up now hope you white more to your great stories. *.*
Starfire121 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Nightmare723764 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
I wonder what hell will break loose at school when the Teen Titans show up? Can't wait for next chapter!
emptyaccount2011 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Dammit! Right more!
Toastuh chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
need...more...fanfiction. Please write more. Please. Pleazepleazepleaze! (starts dipping Invader Zim characters in giant vats of salsa) Or else he gets it! (points to GIR)

Toaster: Aw. Your too cute to be covered in spicy sauce! Anyway, I'd better finish this review, before people with the white coats come in. This is so cool. Write more.
Twisted Twinkies chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Oh. Thid it going to be funny, especially with Beast Boy being gren.
Ravendarkprincess chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I think you should hurry and write a new chapter
Numbuh 7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I was going to do a school fanfic about teen titans but it has a different setup and different things happen to the titans and... well, it's going to be different then this one, good luck on your fic! . That was one LONG sentence!
Star taro chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
This story is great! Oh my gosh! Keep going! please! It's the best story ever! It's better then my sites! Keep up the good work!
renamon25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I like it fo far. I'll be a freashmen for high school next year (i'm 13 now) anyway continue soon.
Dante Gemini chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Very good- it kept me interested from the very beginning. A lot of fanfic is very unlike this. But yours got my attention. Anywayz, school does suck- and actually, my freshman year was the best year so far- I'm a junior now. Plus, all that algebra just keeps getting harder- pre-cal sux. Well, keep writing- it's very good.
Genji Kawasaki chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Seems funny so far. Let's see more of this!
Rurouni Hikari chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Gah... The seniors here don't really pick on us.. They just call us "stupid freshmen" and that's it... I'm with ya on the constant algebra homework though.. and science

Anywho, great fic! Can't wait for the next chapter! D