Reviews for SCHOOL WOES!

luved it

lol

meg
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Good story. you know I actually solved the 2 Algebra problems you put up. Not that they were hard, no offense. this one: 6y (7-3y) WHEN y 3, the answer is 16 and this one:JOE WANTS TO BUY A $27 TICKET FOR A CONCERT. HE CAN EARN $4.50 EACH TIME HE CUTS THE GRASS. HOW MANY TIMES MUST HE CUT THE GRASS IN ORDER TO EARN MONEY FOR THE TICKET? the answer is exactly 6. I hate Algebra though(I'm only in 8th grade but it's almost summer!). And, actually, the closest star to Earth is the Sun. Alpha Centauri is the next closest(or is it Proxima Centauri?).
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I really like it! But it is a tad bit short.
Miyu Mira chapter 12 . 4/23/2005
lock bb rae togetheryourock
annoying talking animal chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
Hey!

Someone sort of recommended this story (in passing), so I figured I'd read it. It was hilarious!:):):):):):)

Okay, sop that's it... bye!

-Annoying Talking Animal
jjangel9325232 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
It was awesome!
Shadow-nin14 chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
guess what,i changed my name,so im matt,n if u dont mind,can i be in your next chapter?
Angel of Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is by far the strangest fanfic I have ever come across... I LOVE it! you rock!
EstrellaAzar chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
very good but kinda confusing, your stories are good : ).

~~Estrella Azar~~
EstrellaAzar chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
i'm a Raven fan and when i take the 'which titan are you' im always like Raven : ). Also Cyborg isnt REALLY the strongest its Starfire(you should know if youve seen betrothed). OH! before i forget, if any1 knows how to write a fanfic please tell me it will be based on Raven(like on spellbound and Bunny raven) but the romance will be Rae&BB and Star&Rob and possibly Cy&Bee/Cy&Jinx(most likely to be Cy&Bee) i'd probly make them older wiv jobs and Cy&Bee will be engaged and bb is 19,Rae:20,Star:20,Rob:20,Cy:21/22,Bee:21. for those who don't no who bee is its bumblebee, if any1 copywrites my ideas then that's just plain not fair and the story is great from what ive read ill read the next1 and possibly r&r.

~~EstrellaAzar(Raven's real name wen shes at school) A.K. 01~~

P. my story the tt's would have their normal names(Rae:Estrella Azurath,BB:Garfield Logan,Star:Kori Anderson,Rob:Richard Grayson,Cy:Victor Stone,Bee:Becky Blackforest-don't no her real name).

P.P. i haven't reviewed much of ur story : ).
Paige or CNAB23 chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
oh my god asome theme song this chapter almost made me die laughing, I havent laught like that forever.!
JChan12 chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
This is realy col! Sorry for the late review!
Rose chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
the stupid theme song is getting, REALLY annoying.

GO MAD MOD, I LOVE YOU!

(he's da bomb! seriously! YES, seriously. MAD MOD IS THE BEST, GOD DAMMIT!)

*sigh* i wish ALL schools were like his, that would be awesome. poor raven, although she probably WILL die of depression. jinx rox. gizmo sux and mamoth is the all time best, ever!
Rose chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
the principal is slade. duh. poor raven.
Rose chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
best chapter, EVER! i hate june. she's a bitch. i love the threesom. they are awesome! go bb/rae and rob/star!

die to all those who like star and june. DIE PANIFULLY!

again, im special! gosh!