Reviews for True Identity WIP
kas chapter 15 . 9/24/2005
Oh, this is excellent. Please write more. I can't wait for the next chapter.
MiraclesFan22 chapter 15 . 7/27/2004
Is this the end? I hope not cuz I love your story! PLease keep writing!
sakari chapter 15 . 6/28/2004
hiyo its me again. about 15 minutes later. i finished. what a happy ending*if it is the end*. im glad mac and judson got to gabe be4 it as to late. i feel realy bad for gabes real mom tho. thank you thank you.

*by the way i hope you dont mind but i copyed ur story and put it on a floppy to give to my friend. lol shes gabe crazy.*
Sakari chapter 10 . 6/28/2004
OMG OMG OH MY FRICKIN GOD! IS HE TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF? *yes* HOLY JEEZ. I HOPE MAC AND JUDSON GET THERE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.!:( :(:(

mAN I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE. Think ill do that now. thank you for writing such a great story. (and its very drepressin at some parts.)
Raven McBain chapter 15 . 6/18/2004
I have been following this story for a while now and I just think it's beautiful. You really have their friendship down. NOW, please stop tormenting poor Gabe.
light of a thousand stars chapter 15 . 6/17/2004
hehe, uh i guess i forgot to review, please forgive me, im sorry, it just slipped my mind.. but this is awesome, so please update soon.
Brittanysr chapter 15 . 5/10/2004
I'll forgive you for the delay if you post another chapter...please! I really like this story, stop stressing me out!
Feline Feral chapter 15 . 5/6/2004
Awesome chapter. I'm glad things worked out for up the excellent work. :)
jnp chapter 15 . 5/1/2004
This is a great story and I'm glad you updated it. I liked how you made Mrs. Patterson likeable. She didn't know that Gabe was taken, not willingly given up for adoption. It's too easy to villify her. I'm glad you threw in her memories and love for Gabe. Maybe you could attempt to explain (not justify) part or all of Sen. Patterson's motives or thoughts in the matter. It could be interesting to see why he would go through all this trouble when he could admit his son died and milk the sympathy points for all they're worth. This is a great story-update soon!
light of a thousand stars chapter 14 . 3/29/2004
i cant believe i missed this chapter, im so sorry, jeez, i cant believe id id that, oh well it was awesome, and i cant wait to see how gabe is after the surgery.
Brittanysr chapter 14 . 3/25/2004
Really good, WRITE MORE OR ELSE! :-) Just kidding,...or am I?
brittanysr chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
That was really good. That was a really good twist to poor Gabe, write a continuation!
Feline Feral chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
Great chapter and story. Have to feel sorry for Gabe though. Keep up the great work. :) Glad Gabe's getting better.
jnp chapter 13 . 3/21/2004
Hey! It's good to see new chapters again! Keep it up!
light of a thousand stars chapter 13 . 3/17/2004
yeah, you updated and it was awesome. update as soon as you can please.