Reviews for HarmFul Encounter
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
I'm confused: if she could handle herself well enough to claim to be able to kick a guy who was trained by several special forces, how come she got raped in the first place? Couldn't she have handled herself against THAT guy?

This is a late one, by years, but after being pointed here by a friend, I hope someone will still read it because it's such a big irony. I wonder if any of the Mac fans back in the day when this story was posted actually asked themselves this.

Also, Mac definitely demonstrated a lot of faith in Harm to actually believe he'd do something like that. But that's Mac.
Becky chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
just so you know you keep leaving out a ton of words and it ios really annoying that you dont finish typing it before moving onto the next thought
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 5/26/2010
Poor Mac! I hope things work out! Webb should be shot for not protecting her! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 5/26/2010
Oh no! I hope nothing happens to Mac! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 5/26/2010
Great chapter! Very cute!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
Great chapter! I hope Mac will be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
Owww! That sounded painful! Very sweet interaction! I hope this works out for them!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
Amazing chapter! Very intense ending! I hope they can work through it!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
Very sweet! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
Great first step! I hope the remaining steps follow as easily! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
How will Harm handle what he's just learned? I hope he can help her straighten herself out again! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
I hope Harm csn help her! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Not good, not good at all! This attack is going to ruin everything she's worked for! I hope she realizes that and does something to stop it!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
That's so sad! Amazing chapter! I hope things work out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Very intense! Poor Mac! I hope she doesn't let this destroy her!