Reviews for Crash and Burn, Your Not Alone
i like to read stuff chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
do a sequal
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It's so beatiful!

Even if I don't like the evil father. It's all so sweet.

I love romance!

And I love Kurama!
ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
this is still just as good the second time. maybe better. really good story.
Aniset chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
YES! You must right a sequel. I beg of you! In case you didn't relize. I LIKE IT Got to go. Ja Ne

-Aniset
Sketchy Ninja chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
OMG, that was amazing! It was such a good story! It kept me here the entire time! Please work on more like this! I'm gonna read the rest of your stories now! . lol, ME LOVE STORY/YOU!
guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This was very good!1:):) I love Kurama
Weiss and Swartz Gurl chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
LOL! I luvved it when you started to kid about what happened. I went O.O 'Wow, Kurama, bastard much?' Lol. Otherwise, I LUVVED IT! Great job.
Aphrodite Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
nice story. yes! her dad cant hurt her ne more! the ending was so sweet!
Broken Angel4 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
That was so sweet. You nearly had me going when you were kidding, too. But we all know Kurama wouldn't do that. *Thinks a moment* Would he? Inner self: O_O' I'm so stupid.
Anyway's I love it!
CH-Flo chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
holy crap that was sad! but good and it ended right! good work!
kate chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
its good
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
sequal Sequal SEQUAL! U HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUAL OR I'M GONNA GO INSANE! *quietly*i wanna know what happens...please will u write more so i know?(yea so i have mood swings. whats it to u all? y r u staring at me like that?)lol
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
E! 0 SWEETNESS! go kurama and saykoto! :D GIMME SEQUEL! kawaii! kawaii 2 da MAX! U RULE ALL! *huggles* great ficcy! *goes 2 look up da song*
WindKit chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
That was so cool! I love it. And if you're wondering why I haven't updated, homework is the answer. Bye!
Nikky chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I absolutly loved it! It was adorably sweet! I hope that you do a segual!

Sincerely,