Reviews for Watching Mars
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
ah ha! This fic was awesome! They are just too damn cute!
ISHY chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
this is really good, very raunchy! i like! keep going!
Summer Cohen chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
This fic is seriously awesome, I loved every word of it and especially how in character everyone is. The best part of the fic for me was how Ryan loved to watch Seth sleep. Aw how cute! He really loves him, it was exactly what I was looking for. I hope you continue this.
Village chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Loved it. That was very well done.
RiseAgainPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Beautiful. Just...gorgeous. Everyone's so calm about things, in their own way. Taking it in a stride. They're realistically laid back, like whatever happens happens. Seth is perfectly written, Kirsten is just like my mum. And even Sandy, and Ryan. Good job.
summerofsoaps chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Poor Kirsten. She knows... I think she'd def support Seth, but she'd like make Ryan move out or something... ooh, thoughts thoughts thoughts. Nice ending w/ Seth dismissing the hot girls!
daisyfresh chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
very nice. amazing kirsten. are you sure you don't write for the show? )
Raincitygirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
This is just lovely.
Effervescence chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Wow, this rocked. I loved every second...er - word of it. Perfect characterization, great writing, I loved it.
PinVerified chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
quite simply, you are a star )
holycitygirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
That was seriously awesome. Very very awesome (and Seth must have invaded my brain through your fic because I just used the word awesome 3 times) ha

I love how you paint Kirsten and Sandy (that is so how they would deal)

And Seth is spot on.

I hope you write more soon.
mispel chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
That was so good. You caught Kirsten’s voice exactly. The others too. Everyone is so in character. Really well done.
melodie chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
that was really good. i love it.
gush chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Yay! More Ryan and Seth! That's always good! But I liked that you gave Kirsten's perspective and that she was bright enough to pick up on what was going on. Cool story!
knoxed chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Awesome...really.

I hope you write more soon, this was really good!