Reviews for Hold Me While I'm Here
ThestralQueenn chapter 40 . 6/23
love this story!
Katie.h chapter 40 . 6/23
I have to say, this story is brilliant. It's one of the best stories I have read so far, and trust me, I've read quite a few. Most fan fiction authors don't keep writing for so long, so someone to be doing this much is impressive. If you could update as soon as possible, that would be greatly appreciated. Please don't give up on this story, it's excellent. Please update soon.
Thankyou.
Me chapter 18 . 6/19
You have AMAZING writing skills. You're great when adding details and explaining things. So far I've only found like, 2, spelling and grammar mistakes! Keep up the good work!
anonymous4060 chapter 40 . 6/14
Hi,

I noticed that you haven't updated this story in a while an di just wanted to tell you how much I need you too. You are an excellant writer and I can imagine everything that is happening. This is my second time reading it and I just NEED to know HOW IT FINISHES. There are so many things that haven't been answered yet( What Harry's animagus is) and you HAVE TO finish it. Please complete it as soon as possible and I am sure many other readers agree with me. FINISH IT PLEASE!
Coolspygirl chapter 14 . 6/8
your right im not doing anything *sobs* im gonna go read half-blood prince. Love your stories though so ill put it on my bucket list.
Coolspygirl chapter 8 . 6/8
LOL. i swear your author's note is more amusing than the stories.
Coolspygirl chapter 2 . 6/8
OOOOOOOOOOO sneaky harry in this fanfic. i already like it.
CJaMes12 chapter 40 . 5/31
It's been a while since an update, but I wanted to throw in my two cents and say that this is an awesome story- well paced and with characterisation. Thanks for sharing.
hearthat chapter 40 . 5/24
Don't mean to be a bother, but I would love to see more of this fic.! It is amazing. Fantastic plot, beautiful feelings, and, most importantly, amazing grammar. Anyways, just wanted to ask if you could return to this Fic.!
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 5/8
You said Gryffindor catchers at one point, not chasers.

Of course, this fic is thoroughly dead, so why did I bother?
Tractorfast chapter 40 . 5/2
Loved the story. The characters seem to be actual people with actual faults and aren't perfect. I hate reading fanfics where some of the characters are perfect whereas others are far from it. Anyway, you can add another male reader into account even if you haven't updated in 7 years. Which means i was like 9 when you started.
A big fan chapter 40 . 3/17
I just read up to here and please.. Please tell me someone has taken this up? Or the name has been changed or something?! It can't end like this!
TheSkyeDragon chapter 40 . 2/21
I just...love this fic so much! Ive stayed up the last few nights reading this, and I have been laughing and swearing at dramatic irony, or any foreboding. I LOVE THIS! I hope youre ok, and I know its near impossible that you will, but PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really need to know what happened next, this is one of my most favourite Harry Potter fanfictions. You made the characters so realistic! The only thing Id say is that I think Harrys a bit too dramatic, but apart from that I LOVE IT and theyre all just amazing! :D
Amazing story!