Reviews for Hold Me While I'm Here
Beautiful and very realistic fic. You really caputured the spirit of the Marauders, which so many other authors fail to do. Excellent writing. You also nailed Harry - which, again, very few authors can do as he is such a complex person. The conflicts between Harry and the Marauders at the beginning were well thought out. I only wish this were complete, but I doubt you'll come back to it. Where it ends is nice enough to satisfy me - bittersweet.
kaylanticocean chapter 1 . 7/5
This was a Marauders tale done right. Most fics pertaining to this time period tend to focus on James and Lily's relationship or some other romantic relationship (like wolfstar or whatever) with little to no regard for the real issues and problems that made these characters so realistic in the novels. Your story is written so well and I really appreciate the way you chose to recreate the Marauders and Lily for Harry and for your readers.

My favorite chapter was the one when Harry took the bestial potion and there were flashbacks to when each of the guys took it - that was honestly so clever and I was laughing almost the entire chapter.

I wish this could've been finished, but it's been eight years and I'm sure you're a changed person and have little intentions of writing more. I just wanted to let you know that this was amazing and something not a lot of people have done or can do.
Book girl fan chapter 40 . 6/17
This is an amazing, beautiful stor, and I think you have captured the characters so well. I can feel how much it hurts that Harry is back her, but can’t change a thing. He can see the best and worst parts of everyone, see how real they are, and see how much time changed them, or how they died before time had the chance.
Blathana chapter 35 . 5/31
Enjoying the story. Only down side is more than 50% seems to be author notes and shout outs
Its been 8 years... *sigh*
PLEASE finish this fix it is my all time fave!
froggoperson chapter 12 . 5/1
ANIMAGI HARRY IS WHY IM READING THIS
harryfan chapter 40 . 4/23
I missed you so much, this is my third time eeading it and I still so in love with it! I love stories with Harry travelling back to the past. And this one has no slashing, no super Harry, very reasonable one, well written. I really hope it could be finished.
7ima chapter 6 . 2/14
"I have not abandoned this fic and I have no intention of" lul waht
Schattenjagd chapter 40 . 12/22/2017
loved the story. Any chance you'll continue?
Camille785 chapter 40 . 12/3/2017
Please update soon?
bOb chapter 40 . 11/8/2017
Ahhh why did you stop writing! I need more
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
If you call nearly killing Snape and being bullies to other houses (faithful) then Satan is a good guy!
ThestralQueenn chapter 40 . 6/23/2017
love this story!
Katie.h chapter 40 . 6/23/2017
I have to say, this story is brilliant. It's one of the best stories I have read so far, and trust me, I've read quite a few. Most fan fiction authors don't keep writing for so long, so someone to be doing this much is impressive. If you could update as soon as possible, that would be greatly appreciated. Please don't give up on this story, it's excellent. Please update soon.
Thankyou.