Reviews for Hold Me While I'm Here
7ima chapter 6 . 2/14
"I have not abandoned this fic and I have no intention of" lul waht
Schattenjagd chapter 40 . 12/22/2017
loved the story. Any chance you'll continue?
Camille785 chapter 40 . 12/3/2017
Please update soon?
bOb chapter 40 . 11/8/2017
Ahhh why did you stop writing! I need more
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
If you call nearly killing Snape and being bullies to other houses (faithful) then Satan is a good guy!
ThestralQueenn chapter 40 . 6/23/2017
love this story!
Katie.h chapter 40 . 6/23/2017
I have to say, this story is brilliant. It's one of the best stories I have read so far, and trust me, I've read quite a few. Most fan fiction authors don't keep writing for so long, so someone to be doing this much is impressive. If you could update as soon as possible, that would be greatly appreciated. Please don't give up on this story, it's excellent. Please update soon.
Me chapter 18 . 6/19/2017
You have AMAZING writing skills. You're great when adding details and explaining things. So far I've only found like, 2, spelling and grammar mistakes! Keep up the good work!
anonymous4060 chapter 40 . 6/14/2017

I noticed that you haven't updated this story in a while an di just wanted to tell you how much I need you too. You are an excellant writer and I can imagine everything that is happening. This is my second time reading it and I just NEED to know HOW IT FINISHES. There are so many things that haven't been answered yet( What Harry's animagus is) and you HAVE TO finish it. Please complete it as soon as possible and I am sure many other readers agree with me. FINISH IT PLEASE!
Coolspygirl chapter 14 . 6/8/2017
your right im not doing anything *sobs* im gonna go read half-blood prince. Love your stories though so ill put it on my bucket list.
Coolspygirl chapter 8 . 6/8/2017
LOL. i swear your author's note is more amusing than the stories.
Coolspygirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
OOOOOOOOOOO sneaky harry in this fanfic. i already like it.
CJaMes12 chapter 40 . 5/31/2017
It's been a while since an update, but I wanted to throw in my two cents and say that this is an awesome story- well paced and with characterisation. Thanks for sharing.
hearthat chapter 40 . 5/24/2017
Don't mean to be a bother, but I would love to see more of this fic.! It is amazing. Fantastic plot, beautiful feelings, and, most importantly, amazing grammar. Anyways, just wanted to ask if you could return to this Fic.!
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 5/8/2017
You said Gryffindor catchers at one point, not chasers.

Of course, this fic is thoroughly dead, so why did I bother?
4,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »