Reviews for A Sure Thing
Kawaii Selene chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
An angel of darkness for my paradise

That was just so SWEET! So absolutely romantic and so poetic! Helga's so lucky to have a guy like Arnold falling for her _
Kawaii Selene chapter 10 . 4/16/2005
This fic is really cool! Um I just got confused with Cory and Corbin? Are they two people? Because from your fic they seem like two people at some times, but then they both like Helga and they both write songs...but Arnold said that only one guy wrote lyrics? O_O did i make sense or did that confuse you?

Anyway this is such a wonderfully written fic, Arnold and Helga was so cute!

Uh-Oh Lila's denseness is gonna put Arnold in trouble with Helga and Corbin
Jouko-chan chapter 10 . 4/15/2005
hi!

wow! really cool fic. this is awesome!

chapters float on and this one made me feel all happy and jittery!, thanx you put me into a real good mood. I love your fic it's my second best, and that is ALOT. I love it soo much, please update the soonest possible, I really want to read more and more

can't wait to see what happens next.

please make this a long story, it's soo good!
AnaisWolf chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
Great stoy! Keep writing it is very interesting! Good Luck!
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Its a really great storie. Please write the end!
Nekoqueen626 chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
I've looking for this story for a while now, and when I read the updates, I nearly died. Please update soon. And I dont' mean to be out of order but my friend, that read this with me, wants to know if you are possibly making a Arnold/Helga lemon out of this? Well that's all for know. Peale update and keep writting.
mayajade chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
I love the story so far and I can't wait for more. I read alot of good hey arnold!, but your story is one of the best i've had the pleasure to up the hard work and please update soon.

thanx.
Kat Doll chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
Amazing Chapter!
Gochi Glay Lover chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
Hola niña! w I'm amazed by your fic, I mean, is very interesting and enjoyable, the way you write is so fluenty that even someone as me could understand it

By the way, I also think thata Spanish is a beautiful language, in fact, i'm from México, so, Spanish is my mother language

I have to say thata you Spanish is very fluenty and undestandable [I'm not sure if that word even exist X3]

Anyway, I really hope you continue with the fic, is one of my favorite, and if you have any doubt about Spanish, no hesitate to ask me

Se ya!
caramel emmy chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
Hey, I started reading your story today and couldn't stop! It's simply amazing! I love your writing technique of telling readers what both Helga and Arnold are thinking while still staying in third person. You did a great job with giving them mental battles among themselves like Helga being embarrassed about her living conditions and how Arnold was debating with himself over his feelings for Helga. Hopefully in the next chapter, Arnold will confront Lila with the "selected" truth, which will probably make her mad, but hey, that anger could be used in future chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
wow I am utterly speechless. I loved the chapter, it was awesome... please please please update soon. I look forward to reading more of this and Lila is so clueless, poor Helga. Loved the way you stated this, hope you are able to finish it soon

Anyways update and thaqnks, amazing story

D.B.
Pointy Objects chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
Gasp! Shock! Surprise! Noodles! Sorry, my mom just made noodles...anyway, Loverly chapter. And the Lindsay Lohan line...priceless...update asap...

-Pointy_Objects
dins chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
AH! You're so MEAN! I feel sorry for the poor guy! You're so MEAN!...ArgH! So MEAN! Aww...that was just rude..aww...aww! So MEAN! Well, other than that, i really enjoyed it, you've got good stuff here.

Continue To The End

From Yours Truly
Miles Kaufman chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
Now this is what I call a pleasant surprise. In all honestly I thought this story was deceased, I'm overjoyed at seeing you back in business.

About the update, it was about as bitter-sweet as it can get. The way Arnold is handling everything and how the Universe conspired against him at the end there almost makes you want to tear at your hair, but you still managed to slip in some H&A stuff.

Miles is a trip, by the way. Nice work with him. :)

I am most definitely looking forward to the next chapter, I just pray that another massive gap between updates doesn't present itself.
apie chapter 4 . 3/22/2005
it's Mount Fuji, not Fiji. Fiji is an island in the pacific.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »