Reviews for A Sure Thing
BlackCat chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
UPDATE!

Peace Out
Chae.Rim chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wow... this is too awsome for words! Great job! I hope you update reall soon! xD Rock on!
Lady G-Unit chapter 10 . 4/21/2005
Man,too god for words!But did you know South Central is I thought maybe they were in the bad parts but...hey who am I to say I don't even live in California!Helga&Arnold good but I know that Lila is so ditzy when it comes to certain ...the worst feeling when you love someone as I can you like Rap or R&B cause R&B sometimes expresses more on the relationship parts when it comes to someome being Mario,Usher,112,all that good should try and put a song like that on I love the story!You don't have to put that music in their if you don't a suggestion...so keep this story going believe me I be checking for updates so...Holla Back!
bahjcb chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
I sure hope you can update soon. I should have known everything was going to well. Stella's going to kill him. I love that "my son's a creep" line. Poor dence Arnold. If he's smart, he'll do that band-aid thing with Lila. You know, the whole "Sorry, you misunderstood. I really meant I'm going to ask Helga." It would be great if he used some of her old crap lines on her. That I don't like you like you, I just like you. Anyway, I'll say it again, I hope you update soon.
Arein chapter 10 . 4/18/2005
I shall give you my first thought as it is probably the most honest upon finishing the last two pargraphs in this chapter and it is drum roll please... Oh Crap. Honestly. What's a boy to do? He has basically two options 1. he could lie to both girls and make a complete fool of himself ending with the girl he really cares about really really pissed off not to mention her other friends who will jump down is throat. 2. which is probably the best he could set he straight right away. (Arnold probably won't choose said options because he is too well Arnold and even if he did I have a feeling Lila is too thick and self-centered to possibly grasp the idea that anyone let alone the boy who has been basically worshiping the ground she walks on has found someone new.) What will he choose? Please update soon.
Kawaii Selene chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
An angel of darkness for my paradise

That was just so SWEET! So absolutely romantic and so poetic! Helga's so lucky to have a guy like Arnold falling for her _
Kawaii Selene chapter 10 . 4/16/2005
This fic is really cool! Um I just got confused with Cory and Corbin? Are they two people? Because from your fic they seem like two people at some times, but then they both like Helga and they both write songs...but Arnold said that only one guy wrote lyrics? O_O did i make sense or did that confuse you?

Anyway this is such a wonderfully written fic, Arnold and Helga was so cute!

Uh-Oh Lila's denseness is gonna put Arnold in trouble with Helga and Corbin
Jouko-chan chapter 10 . 4/15/2005
hi!

wow! really cool fic. this is awesome!

chapters float on and this one made me feel all happy and jittery!, thanx you put me into a real good mood. I love your fic it's my second best, and that is ALOT. I love it soo much, please update the soonest possible, I really want to read more and more

can't wait to see what happens next.

please make this a long story, it's soo good!
AnaisWolf chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
Great stoy! Keep writing it is very interesting! Good Luck!
msid chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Its a really great storie. Please write the end!
Nekoqueen626 chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
I've looking for this story for a while now, and when I read the updates, I nearly died. Please update soon. And I dont' mean to be out of order but my friend, that read this with me, wants to know if you are possibly making a Arnold/Helga lemon out of this? Well that's all for know. Peale update and keep writting.
mayajade chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
I love the story so far and I can't wait for more. I read alot of good hey arnold!, but your story is one of the best i've had the pleasure to up the hard work and please update soon.

thanx.
Kat Doll chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
Amazing Chapter!
Gochi Glay Lover chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
Hola niña! w I'm amazed by your fic, I mean, is very interesting and enjoyable, the way you write is so fluenty that even someone as me could understand it

By the way, I also think thata Spanish is a beautiful language, in fact, i'm from México, so, Spanish is my mother language

I have to say thata you Spanish is very fluenty and undestandable [I'm not sure if that word even exist X3]

Anyway, I really hope you continue with the fic, is one of my favorite, and if you have any doubt about Spanish, no hesitate to ask me

Se ya!
caramel emmy chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
Hey, I started reading your story today and couldn't stop! It's simply amazing! I love your writing technique of telling readers what both Helga and Arnold are thinking while still staying in third person. You did a great job with giving them mental battles among themselves like Helga being embarrassed about her living conditions and how Arnold was debating with himself over his feelings for Helga. Hopefully in the next chapter, Arnold will confront Lila with the "selected" truth, which will probably make her mad, but hey, that anger could be used in future chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »