Reviews for A Sure Thing
StellaHeartfilia chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
please oh for alll that is good in this world please update
Steph chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Please update this story whenever you can! I fell in love with this story. Will Phoebe be back in the picture anytime soon with Helga? I thought I had left a review for this story last week when I found out about it but I guess I didn't. Keep up the great writing! It's the most realistic interpretation of the gang in high school that I've read so far with all those other OCs (original characters) that you have created. I'm still shocked that Gerald cheated on Phoebe but Lila lying and turning into a slut does not surprise me.
Llovely.220 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
i love this story so much! when will it be updated
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
please update, bye the way i love this fan fic it indulges the fans curiosity of how the hey arnold characters would turnout when they grow up without getting morbid about it like some other stuff I've seen, this one is perfectly balanced out, its realistic(just like the original show), without getting inappropriate don't change a thing, so keep up the good work please, we all want to know what arnold will do next, he has to get out of this pickle with helga.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
i really wish you would finish this story it's awesome!
4ElementGirl chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
This story is really 2 hours reading it. When will this be updated? Hopefully soon.
heyarnoldfan1 chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Omg please finish this must read ending , its getting sooo good!
caity chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
i just finished reading this...and oh my god...my heart aches for the both of them D: i remember watching the show when i was a kid myself...but damn...this is completely how i see them reacting...i dont know when u posted this last cuz im a retard who cant figure out this website for some reason...but please...finish this..i need to have closure to this story D: /33 ill check daily! much love- random die-hard fan..3
Gavy Laz chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hey, you probably have heard this repeatedly on and on...but I'll say it. PLEASE continue on with the STORY! It's amazing and great.
MsSecretivegirl chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Wish there was more to read; this story is just so good! Love it!

Oh well, I hope you get the urge to write here again. :)
writergirl97 chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
More! More please!
writergirl97 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
BLUE! Helga's eyes are blue. I know you've probably been told this before, but I'm just reiterating it. :P But yeah, I really like this. ...Okay, I lied. I LOVE this story. Its well written and I'm loving where the plot is going.
Lauren R chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
oh my gosh, i love your story. i love how it's written and how realistic it is and... ah... i've been reading it a lot recently. pleassseee write the next chapter soon! i cant wait! XD
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I just finish reading this. I LOV IT. please up date soon. I want to know what happened at the prom. I love Arnolds parents they are so funny. Gerald always get the funnist jokes. come on Arnold save her for all us the Hega in the world that have love someone whom never really loved us back. She need something good to happen in her life.
Lauren R chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
I love this story so much! You are gifted and this must be one of my favorite fan fics... great job. 3
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »