Reviews for A Sure Thing
ForeverA90'sKid chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
I thought it had it had its fair share of comical relief, considering the intensity of everything else :) And no, don't down-play it, right now it just sounds and feels so real. I wouldn't expect anything less from Bob, well that one "only the best for my Olga" line threw me off for a minute, but I generally love it all! And you also have an audience above the age of 13 too! Trust me, I'm 18 and you're right, most 13-year olds are already used to that kind of stuff :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
wait wait wait, that cant be it. are you serious! oh my gosh noooo please write more!
Cthiffany.DarkLordOfChaos chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
PLEASE FINISH!
Mace93 chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
This is a great story, keep up the hard work. I can't wait to see how it ends.
Janae chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
I want more. I couldn't stop readings. I stayed up to 4 in the morning reading it. I couldn't stop. lol I can't wait to find out what happens
Ena chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
UPDATE! Pleaaaseeee!
orangestory08 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Hi...i was browsing around for some fics and i saw this and read it and its...unfinished... I mean its great and ur plot is really nice...and ive read ur other one...where it begins? And its good too...and thats completed...maybe u cud finish this one too?
Fantasy93 chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
I hate you, so so much. So much.
What did Mickey say? Love is Hate. Well, there you go. I have you and your story and your freakin' hiatus and lack of updates. I hate it so much that I can't stop thinking about it and will probably end up drawing a far art cover for it.
Anyways, I'm wondering, do you still you this account? Are you still checking out the reviews you get? Send me a reply if you do...I'm just wondering. heh.
I would really like to draw something for it too... we'll see.
Your story is just so amazingly complex and absolutely addictive. I don't even know. Well, its 12:34 am and I'm supposed to have a long day tomorrow so I'll go to sleep now. I do hope you contact me tho.
This is my second time going through this story btw, thats why I'm not logged in now, I have already reviewed. My username is fantasy93.
Hope to, perhaps, hear from you.
Fantasy93
Evatarida chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
awaiting for your new update. I love reading your story here :)
I always like Helga & Arnold together... :)
StellaHeartfilia chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
please oh for alll that is good in this world please update
Steph chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Please update this story whenever you can! I fell in love with this story. Will Phoebe be back in the picture anytime soon with Helga? I thought I had left a review for this story last week when I found out about it but I guess I didn't. Keep up the great writing! It's the most realistic interpretation of the gang in high school that I've read so far with all those other OCs (original characters) that you have created. I'm still shocked that Gerald cheated on Phoebe but Lila lying and turning into a slut does not surprise me.
Llovely.220 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
i love this story so much! when will it be updated
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
please update, bye the way i love this fan fic it indulges the fans curiosity of how the hey arnold characters would turnout when they grow up without getting morbid about it like some other stuff I've seen, this one is perfectly balanced out, its realistic(just like the original show), without getting inappropriate don't change a thing, so keep up the good work please, we all want to know what arnold will do next, he has to get out of this pickle with helga.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
i really wish you would finish this story it's awesome!
StarsandSunKissed chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
This story is really 2 hours reading it. When will this be updated? Hopefully soon.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »