Reviews for A Sure Thing
Akum chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
ò_ò that was awesome, update soon.
BrianaLFBH chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Of course it's vague, all things are vague. It's interesting. Very good beginning. I would read the rest now, but I have twenty more pages to read in my book. later!
Willy D chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
Wow, that chapter had everything! You've got a great talent for giving the Hey Arnold! universe a sense of reality in both of your stories. And one more thing you're good at: building up the suspense with long waits between updates (that's not meant as a compliment entirely, of course)!
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
The plot thickens. This just keeps getting better and better! Please update soon!
heather12345 chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
please update soon!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
Good chapter...as usual!
Daisy chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Update, update, & finally update!
Starship gazer chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
I like this one too
Clyde the invisible bear that lives in my closet chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Hey, this is good! Keep posting frequently!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
ohhohoho man this will end in one funny way wont it?
Skye chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Love it please keep going
Pointy Objects chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Whe! Good Job! Whoo-Hoo! keep it up, I'll be waiting for the WTB updates(Dum, dum dum!)
wyldheart chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Awesome. Very, very awesome. I can't wait to read more of this fic, and I hope you update soon!
Willy D chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Well, someone hasn't lost their touch! Seriously, great work with the dialogue in this chapter. And lots of hilarious potential with Helga helping Arnold in the love department (if "Weird Cousin" was any indication). I can wait for an update on "Where to Begin" if this one keeps coming!
Frost chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
We have great faith in your capabilities as a writer. Every time I read your works I am re-assured of it. You have a way of evoking emotion that only good writers possess. Thank you for making my time a little happier.
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »