Reviews for A Sure Thing
Pointy Objects chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
Alright! Good Job! High Five...yes, that was as dorky as it sounded! Oh, well, impressive updates, the committee is pleased! Oh, and you won't believe this, my sister lost the one thing that keeps me alive, my core, my center...my everything. She lost my Something Corporate CD! Okay, I'm gonna go cry now...goodbye.
BellaMay76 chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Great Chapter! I have been following this story, but I am not sure if I have reviewed before! Anyways, great job, and I also LOVE where to begin, so I can't wait for an update on that one! Keep up the fantastic work!
morgannia chapter 3 . 11/13/2003
aw - i love this fic, you almost made me cry at the very end of this chapter. please update soon
Starship Gazer chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Cool chapter, can't wait for your updations!
Pointy objects chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Hola!hehe, anyway, awesome update! The dinner was hilarious! I got the Something Corporate CD about 4 weeks ago, absolutly the best! My fav. songs are SPACE, THE RUNAWAY, AS YOU SLEEP, 21 AND INVINCIBLE AND I forget what it's called, it goes like, "part by part and bit by bit, I'll break this down for you real slow-" Oh yeah, ONLY ASHES! I love that one. I'm glad I'm not the only SC fan out here!
Akum chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
ò_ò that was awesome, update soon.
BrianaLFBH chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Of course it's vague, all things are vague. It's interesting. Very good beginning. I would read the rest now, but I have twenty more pages to read in my book. later!
Willy D chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
Wow, that chapter had everything! You've got a great talent for giving the Hey Arnold! universe a sense of reality in both of your stories. And one more thing you're good at: building up the suspense with long waits between updates (that's not meant as a compliment entirely, of course)!
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
The plot thickens. This just keeps getting better and better! Please update soon!
heather12345 chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
please update soon!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
Good chapter...as usual!
Daisy chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Update, update, & finally update!
Starship gazer chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
I like this one too
Clyde the invisible bear that lives in my closet chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Hey, this is good! Keep posting frequently!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
ohhohoho man this will end in one funny way wont it?
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »