Reviews for A Sure Thing
Lauren R chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
oh my gosh, i love your story. i love how it's written and how realistic it is and... ah... i've been reading it a lot recently. pleassseee write the next chapter soon! i cant wait! XD
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I just finish reading this. I LOV IT. please up date soon. I want to know what happened at the prom. I love Arnolds parents they are so funny. Gerald always get the funnist jokes. come on Arnold save her for all us the Hega in the world that have love someone whom never really loved us back. She need something good to happen in her life.
Lauren R chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
I love this story so much! You are gifted and this must be one of my favorite fan fics... great job. 3
Alissa chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
OMG! It's not finished! Yes-please finish it! I really like your tone throughout this so far, and I know an excellent ending is out there. A suggestion: Use more commas when separating complete clauses. For example, Chapter 5: "If I had one wish this is what it would be:" Add a comma between wish and this to help clarify for readers. In the beginning of the fic, it was a lot worse, and toward the end it got a lot better. So please keep it up! And I can't wait for you to finish it!
ShadowCee chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
I'm kind of shock you haven't put a new chapter in A Shre Thing. I read this like a year ago or something like that and really like this story and would like to read an ending for it. Yet after reading your updat on your live journal that your working on something else at the moment so i'll cross my fingers that a ending will be writien soon. So i'll keep checking.
tynikkiusofine chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
This is one of the best HA fanfics ive read. Its realistic and the plot and character development are really well done. Dont end the story there. I can't wait to find out what happens at prom. Please update, I know its been three years but stranger things have happened.
RottenMilk chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I started reading this story last Christmas. Then I found out it wasn't complete and I kind of gave up hope... Even though, I kept checking if you had updated it... Nothing.

This is the best HA! fanfic I've ever read. Once your story left a an empty space in my heart I tried to find for other ones to fill that empty space... But none of them were as good as yours!

I'd love if you continue. I find the characters so real and the plot so interesting.

You're a great writer. Keep going!
weareallalive chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
amazing story. Really. The character development is a Godsend, and the plotline is well formed.

HOWEVER: complete. the damn. story. Please and thank you ;)
Fabiana Soares chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
I just can't belive you never finished it! Is pretty good!

I want to see what happens but you haven't updated in 5 YEARS! BLYMEY!
Sandra Strickland chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
I love your story, it's the second time I rad it and aI 'm really hooked now. Plelase dont make us wait too long.

Congratulations for your great fantasy and writing. I know it's a very hard work to do.

Hey Arnold Fan chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
FINISH THE STORY! It's been left at this part for years and I want to know what happens alrady! This is a great story and it needs to have an ending.
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
OMG OMG PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL UPDATE THIS FANFIC. PLEEAASE. You can't leave me like that! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Wow, I love it!
Miles Kaufman chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
Last time I read any of this story was about 4 or so years ago. Didn't take me long to get back into it, I certainly hope you get the time/inspiration/whatever-it-is-you-need to finish it, and while it has gotten particularyly darker towards the more recent chapters, that doesn't take anything away from the story. Pain is an important balancing force in some literature. I can see the events do need to start picking up soon after chapter 13. Your first story "Where to Begin" was quite a story. Way back when I read most of it in one sitting. What really kept me reading was your portrayal of the characters, They seem more, 'three-dimesional' I guess is the word. "A Sure Thing" is no different. Which is why I find it odd that you would call for a re-write of it, if only for the filler. I suppose, however, that if you just dove back into this story after a hiatus in which your writing style has changed, chapter 14 and on would seem a little... disjointed. I hope you still get to read these reviews, even after all this time it may surprise you that there are people still uncovering your story from the recesses of the , but to me that just goes to show how worthwhile this project is.
oOo Endless Rain oOo chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this story. Haha, at this point, I'm a little too close to it (still flying high on the good read) so I don't really have any constructive comments to give, unfortunately. Hope you don't mind. Anyway, I have faith that you'll eventually finish this, but until then, I'll be eagerly waiting. Take care!

SuprSingr chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Great story. Wish you'd finish it... but I enjoyed what I got to read. I understand that other people have lives. I don't hold anything against you. Get it done when you can. :)
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »