Reviews for A Sure Thing
Gavy Laz chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hey, you probably have heard this repeatedly on and on...but I'll say it. PLEASE continue on with the STORY! It's amazing and great.
MsSecretivegirl chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Wish there was more to read; this story is just so good! Love it!

Oh well, I hope you get the urge to write here again. :)
writergirl97 chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
More! More please!
writergirl97 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
BLUE! Helga's eyes are blue. I know you've probably been told this before, but I'm just reiterating it. :P But yeah, I really like this. ...Okay, I lied. I LOVE this story. Its well written and I'm loving where the plot is going.
Lauren R chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
oh my gosh, i love your story. i love how it's written and how realistic it is and... ah... i've been reading it a lot recently. pleassseee write the next chapter soon! i cant wait! XD
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I just finish reading this. I LOV IT. please up date soon. I want to know what happened at the prom. I love Arnolds parents they are so funny. Gerald always get the funnist jokes. come on Arnold save her for all us the Hega in the world that have love someone whom never really loved us back. She need something good to happen in her life.
Lauren R chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
I love this story so much! You are gifted and this must be one of my favorite fan fics... great job. 3
Alissa chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
OMG! It's not finished! Yes-please finish it! I really like your tone throughout this so far, and I know an excellent ending is out there. A suggestion: Use more commas when separating complete clauses. For example, Chapter 5: "If I had one wish this is what it would be:" Add a comma between wish and this to help clarify for readers. In the beginning of the fic, it was a lot worse, and toward the end it got a lot better. So please keep it up! And I can't wait for you to finish it!
ShadowCee chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
I'm kind of shock you haven't put a new chapter in A Shre Thing. I read this like a year ago or something like that and really like this story and would like to read an ending for it. Yet after reading your updat on your live journal that your working on something else at the moment so i'll cross my fingers that a ending will be writien soon. So i'll keep checking.
tynikkiusofine chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
This is one of the best HA fanfics ive read. Its realistic and the plot and character development are really well done. Dont end the story there. I can't wait to find out what happens at prom. Please update, I know its been three years but stranger things have happened.
RottenMilk chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I started reading this story last Christmas. Then I found out it wasn't complete and I kind of gave up hope... Even though, I kept checking if you had updated it... Nothing.

This is the best HA! fanfic I've ever read. Once your story left a an empty space in my heart I tried to find for other ones to fill that empty space... But none of them were as good as yours!

I'd love if you continue. I find the characters so real and the plot so interesting.

You're a great writer. Keep going!
weareallalive chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
amazing story. Really. The character development is a Godsend, and the plotline is well formed.

HOWEVER: complete. the damn. story. Please and thank you ;)
Fabiana Soares chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
I just can't belive you never finished it! Is pretty good!

I want to see what happens but you haven't updated in 5 YEARS! BLYMEY!
Sandra Strickland chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
I love your story, it's the second time I rad it and aI 'm really hooked now. Plelase dont make us wait too long.

Congratulations for your great fantasy and writing. I know it's a very hard work to do.

Hey Arnold Fan chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
FINISH THE STORY! It's been left at this part for years and I want to know what happens alrady! This is a great story and it needs to have an ending.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »