Reviews for A Sure Thing
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
OMG OMG PLEASE TELL ME YOU WILL UPDATE THIS FANFIC. PLEEAASE. You can't leave me like that! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Wow, I love it!
Miles Kaufman chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
Last time I read any of this story was about 4 or so years ago. Didn't take me long to get back into it, I certainly hope you get the time/inspiration/whatever-it-is-you-need to finish it, and while it has gotten particularyly darker towards the more recent chapters, that doesn't take anything away from the story. Pain is an important balancing force in some literature. I can see the events do need to start picking up soon after chapter 13. Your first story "Where to Begin" was quite a story. Way back when I read most of it in one sitting. What really kept me reading was your portrayal of the characters, They seem more, 'three-dimesional' I guess is the word. "A Sure Thing" is no different. Which is why I find it odd that you would call for a re-write of it, if only for the filler. I suppose, however, that if you just dove back into this story after a hiatus in which your writing style has changed, chapter 14 and on would seem a little... disjointed. I hope you still get to read these reviews, even after all this time it may surprise you that there are people still uncovering your story from the recesses of the , but to me that just goes to show how worthwhile this project is.
oOo Endless Rain oOo chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this story. Haha, at this point, I'm a little too close to it (still flying high on the good read) so I don't really have any constructive comments to give, unfortunately. Hope you don't mind. Anyway, I have faith that you'll eventually finish this, but until then, I'll be eagerly waiting. Take care!

SuprSingr chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Great story. Wish you'd finish it... but I enjoyed what I got to read. I understand that other people have lives. I don't hold anything against you. Get it done when you can. :)
eleanor chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
good work - now, hurry up with the next chapter
eleanor chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
"because there's no way you can compete with me." BRILLIANT, FANTASTIC! I LOVE THAT LINE!
shinecsc chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
omg! update pleae!love that Lila's a whore and Arnold still with his foot ball head...poor helga! update sooner please!
dadiva18 chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
Great job!

I am addicted and want more!
bbymojo chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
OMG!..this is the first HA fanfic that i have ever read and i love would really be greatly appreciated if you updated and finished the story if that is not asking for much..pls. don't leave not only me, but your other fans hanging.. :)
Lordess Meep chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
Please, Please PRETTY please...UPDATE this sometime! It's just such a great story! Don't leave me hanging here!
Lordess Meep chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
I don't think I'm the other girl anymore. I'm the only girl.

Muahahahahaha! Amazing line! Totally rocks! One of the best HA! stuff I've read!
Love and Happiness chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
how could u just give up on this story its so good
duofan chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
I love this story, please update it when you can. It's so hard to find good fanfiction about this pairing ;_:
Vinyaya chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
Now I'm going to jump onto the "please-review-this!" bandwagon. Seriously! Why would you let something this good go? Come on... make a whole page of reviewers happy and get back to this, wouldja?
nonombre chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
It's been a few years since you've updated, but I still hope there's a chance of this story being finished. I really enjoyed all 13 chapters and think it's a really great story, very well written, and leaving me wanting to know just how it'll end.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »