Reviews for A Sure Thing
eleanor chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
"because there's no way you can compete with me." BRILLIANT, FANTASTIC! I LOVE THAT LINE!
shinecsc chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
omg! update pleae!love that Lila's a whore and Arnold still with his foot ball head...poor helga! update sooner please!
dadiva18 chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
Great job!

I am addicted and want more!
bbymojo chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
OMG!..this is the first HA fanfic that i have ever read and i love it..it would really be greatly appreciated if you updated and finished the story if that is not asking for much..pls. don't leave not only me, but your other fans hanging.. :)
Lordess Meep chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
Please, Please PRETTY please...UPDATE this sometime! It's just such a great story! Don't leave me hanging here!
Lordess Meep chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
I don't think I'm the other girl anymore. I'm the only girl.

Muahahahahaha! Amazing line! Totally rocks! One of the best HA! stuff I've read!
Love and Happiness chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
how could u just give up on this story its so good
duofan chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
I love this story, please update it when you can. It's so hard to find good fanfiction about this pairing ;_:
Vinyaya chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
Now I'm going to jump onto the "please-review-this!" bandwagon. Seriously! Why would you let something this good go? Come on... make a whole page of reviewers happy and get back to this, wouldja?
nonombre chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
It's been a few years since you've updated, but I still hope there's a chance of this story being finished. I really enjoyed all 13 chapters and think it's a really great story, very well written, and leaving me wanting to know just how it'll end.
Anna McNarin chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
Insane. Simply insane. You had a story this strong going and left it for two years. You really must consider updating, tales like this shouldn't go unfinished.
deity of death1 chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
"I don't think I'm the other girl anymore. I'm the -only- girl."

Wow, last line was awesome. Haha, very, very cute!
Sarah chapter 13 . 8/20/2008
It's been two years! Come on, you can have one more chapter! I promise you...it's not that hard. Making me happy.

But if you down right refuse, I consider this a good ending...more like cliffhanger?
Shahrezad1 chapter 13 . 8/12/2008
Wow. This has got to be one of the best Hey Arnold romances I've read in a good long while. Including characterization, plot, and story development.

And it hasn't been updated in two years.

*sighs* TT_TT

Well, there's nothing for it. I'm hooked. If you do decide to add to the story, then that would probably rock my socks and make me glee-er than a glee club. But no pressure. If life has gotten in the way, or you simply have decided to let the story go, then that's okay too.

Either way, cheers. Here's to a great fic. I enjoyed it so much that I stayed up late to read it all in one go. It was a righteous rollercoaster ride.
kg1507 chapter 13 . 7/9/2008
I've loved Hey Arnold for years, and this is an amazing fanfic. I was so upset when I saw how long it's been since you updated. If you do read this, please update soon1
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »