Reviews for Endless Nights
silverjazz chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
I am most definately not disapointed. The ending totally shocked me, but it was pretty good. The rest of the story was really funny. At one point I actually choked on the soda I was drinking and my sister got worried when I was still laughing through the whole ordeal. I tried to tell her the humor, but it was lost on her poor ears. If only she knew...Well, I love this story and hope you write many more like it.
bewarethepotato chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
I love this! It's awesome... Very very funny.
Andi chapter 8 . 11/4/2004
Aw, cute ending, nice suprize. The cat stuff was pretty amusing too.
Jaqieh chapter 8 . 12/12/2003
Hey I'm home sick and I was looking through for a complete story to read when I found ours! I loved it from beginning to end and I'm going to be following your new fic now! *Jaqieh*
Chronical Insomniac chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for bringing it to my attention through your current work, Urban Legends!
I read this all in just over an hour and I was giggling at times, and at the edge of my seat at other times! You're really talented! Keep it up!
Unspoken Sage chapter 8 . 11/27/2003
EEk! You know, I seriously overlooked this last update until just now, when you mentioned finishing this story on your other fic's new chapter notes!
Wow. Perfect ending to a perfect story. I *hate* to see it go, but it was a bloody good ride! I applaud you )
Nikki
pdb chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
the ending was perfect!
XPhiler chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
Omg hey! Sorry for not being around in ages but I was so busy! I'm also sorry to see this story over but I look forward to reading more of your works. GOOD ENDING!
AMillionYearsAgo chapter 8 . 11/22/2003
CAN WE SAY SEQUIL!
G33k Magnet chapter 8 . 11/22/2003
I would love to see another story like this one! I'm amazed at how well you kept them in character, even though it was all comedy, and in a situation they would bnever be in on the show. Keep up the great work!
Kaelan chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, but my computer is having issues. Great great GREAT fic, my friend! Take as much time as you want with the chapters, just keep going!
BelieveTruths chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
oh my god! I am so loving this !
Beguile chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
"looks at Mulder's fishies giggling hysterically." YOU BETTER GET THIS THING DONE! NOW GET WRITING!
AMillionYearsAgo chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
IT'S ABOUT TIME! although it was funny "Scully! Look at the fishies!" HA HA HA! anyways i g2g i am NOT supposed to be on the computer as it is i have to sneek on to write my stories but hey fanfiction just keeps dragin me back on! LOL bbyes
Jinxd n cursed chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
gotta love this story.. cant wait for the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »