Reviews for Unwilling Assassin
Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Short, but enjoyable nonetheless. Although a fan of the series (Bloody Roar 3 is in constant rotatiton on our gaming "night"), I never really understood the story line much. Thanks for a rather good "introspective" fic, one of my favorite I might add. I'd love to see you write more on this series.
Dragon RainMaker chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
That's was great, it wouldn't be good if you pull this too long, just like the way it should for angst fic, keep it short and get too the point and good emotion detail. And sure write more, you're one of the best, you go.
TylonCorp chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
heh, nice ficcu. short and sweet but sometiems thats best.,
Flyby chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Oooooooooooooo... Cool... _ Great drama! _
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
It's too short...but I like kenji stories. write the next one about him and Uriko.
Keniko Curt formerly PokeDigi chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Short, but pretty good. Even though I would have to play BR2 to make more sense out of it (Which I really REALLY want badly!)
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Oh yeah, you gotta write more! Kenji's anguish is well-shown; I don't know what I would do if I were ever in his situation. But... he never really killed Jane, Long, Uriko, Stun, and all those other people. Good old fighting games, eh? You can only get knocked out. Hehe, I'm glad that you called him Kenji *Ohgami*, 'cause what else are we gonna call him? As of right now, Kenji has no last name.