Reviews for Malchik Gay
levios chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
I truly felt for Sora, it was a horrible way of finding out! If they were her friends they should have told her.. Anyway great story, I like the way you write Great that it all worked out and she could be happy for them in the end!
TheStardustDragon chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
sob...sob...
that...sob...
was...sob...
beautiful... (bursting with tears)
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Nice choice of song. Very interesting. This is the first time I've actually given it a listen after reading this haha!

Just as with the last chapter, I can really relate to everything that was happening to Matt here. You portray this sort of event in such a vivid, realistic way, right down to the vengeance, arguments and peace offerings!

This is a superb tale. This is one of those stories that I could truly imagine happening in the show - if the producers and writers were daring enough, that is. I just got such a sense of their characters here. Well done!

I love so many of your fics, so it's hard to decide which ones are the best haha. But I think this one is probably somewhere near the top. Love it! :D x
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow, this was overflowing with raw, emotional energy. Brilliant! :D

I've read this piece many times, and it's always resonated very highly with me since I've, unfortunately, found myself in a similar position to Matt's before. Great job at how you portrayed Sora! It's nice to see her reacting like any teenage girl would and should in that situation. She wasn't censored, she wasn't overly accepting, she was just plain mad. And that's just awesome.

I'm gonna go ahead and read the second chapter now. For the bagillionth time. :P
skipper3 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
I love this story! (and the song!) I really liked how you showed that Sora was mad. Because in most fictions I read along this plot line (as in Matt leaves Sora for Tai) Sora is completely OK with it! I mean you thought someone loved you, and it turns out they love one of your *best* friends? I would be a *little* angry too! So good grasp of Sora's emotions, and overall *amazing* story.
FireFiend chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Its so cute! I really think Tai and Matt is such a hot couple. Seriously! I Love your story please update!
Sweet-chan chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Dude! That made me cry. I loved it!
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
that was a kawaii fic, very nicely written, good job on getting the emotions in check.
Inuyasha499 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
WHY IS A YAOI FICT IN THE SORATO/YAMAORA SECTION! PLEASE ASWER ME.
neo-chan chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
oh i loved this fic! so sweet i love that song, too ~
nick chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
1 of the greatest perides in the world! I give it an A!

Just next time a little less vulger
the anti t.A.T.u chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
that really sucked, it was way cliche
Devildelivery chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
finally I can get to review your story! Damn my computer. nice ending, it's somehow rough but it works on the story.*smile*
hazy chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Great story!

Personally, I love it, even though Takari wouldn't hurt, well I like it a lot and I just hope you continue writting.
jessica chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
i love this story. even though i'm not a tiaXyamoto fan i still loved it. by the way i have that song malchick gay. i downloaded it on the computer. i love the story and the song