Reviews for Try Me
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Very interesting...
BeBe chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
This is a terrific story! I just found it yesterday and got to the last chapter today, I do hope you'll end up finishing the story! :) Great Job!
Ciu Sune chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Heh, I just saw this episode! As in last-night recently. Oh man, it was great how you include actual sentences and happenings. Great, great things. And I noticed that bit about the girls too XD

Well, I enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
Ciu Sune chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Ahah...didn't realize until the third chapter that each story was a one-shot with a continuation thread. Oops?

Well, anyway, liked this one a lot how Cam didn't-but-did-but-didn't react at the very end. And Hunter's jealousy was cute.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I'm sorry that I am not leaving a long, in-depth review, but I really want to keep reading, so I'll try to save it. Just wanted to let you know that I /am/ reading, and that I enjoyed this chapter.

Cam's was a good line to end on, I think. Made me grin.
lulu belle chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
oMG! YOU'RE RIGHT! he WAS WEARING CRIMSON! ah! Fantabulous! absolutely amazing! hehehehehe! I seriously never noticed that before. I am LOVING all your stories. haha, really love the end... I wonder if you are having the other rangers all discover Cam and Hunter's secret... and your right, Cam does seem closer ot the thunder rangers than the wind...
lulu belle chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
ok, scratch whatever I have ever said before... this is by far the absolute best one I have read as of yet. hehehe. I love Blake giving Hunter a hard time, Cam acting all cool, then hunter made fun of for kissing Cam! Poor Cam. lol. hehehe. I couldn't write those two together for a million years, yet you do so seemingly so effortlessly.
Lulu Belle chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
you are absolutely amazing. You know that, right? I mean it. A MAZE ING! AMAZING!

i really enjoyed this, and I can't wait to read more, but I don't want to read this all at once cuz then I won't have anythign to look forward for or sustain me during this crisis of finals and what not! (you COULD always write more and make my life very happy for all eternity... hint hint)
lulu belle too lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
BWAHAHA! I can't wait to read more! This is perfectly and wonderfully amazing! In all honesty, I never saw these two as a pair until I started reading Ninja Storm fanfics. They make a great couple! You portrayed them excelently! Loved the word banter, and feelings and descriptions, and loved the ending introductions.

I'm Cam. I make things work.

you are the best and I sincerely hope there is more to come.
violentkisses20 chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
oh i'm so loving this story! i hope to see more soon! feel free to email me whenever you have a new chapter up! thanks!

angie.
PunkPinkPower chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
hehehe... okay, so, the line "I was stuck in a closet!" Always gets me. I mean, really, fall on the floor laughing going on there. I was really suprised you didn't have Hunter say something to that. Cause really, what better set up is there? As always, wonderful work. Oh, boy...
Blink'n chapter 12 . 4/29/2007
Damn fine last chapter, left ya wanting more!
Blink'n chapter 9 . 4/29/2007
I think may have spoiled me to all other Ranger fics, this is by far the best I've likely read! I have really enjoyed it, Power Rangers but well written. I'm sad I only have three left, you took these cardboard cutouts for characters and made them into people, nice work!
Marcus1233 chapter 12 . 4/28/2007
Another story finish. Can't wait to devour more.
Marcus1233 chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
I like this chapter.

Thanks for making 'Dustin' the third to know...and making him at least more observant and the fact that he uses his brain once in a while (even though he does have to refer to comical terms to understand the situation).

I really 'like' Dustin...Ughh! I've been saying the word 'like' a lot huh? Maybe I should use other synonyms...'fancy' sounds classy...yeah, right...I'll stick to like then.

He's goofy and a bit blurred but I dislike it went some authors make him like this pretty, airhead 'himbo'. Gad! Give him some credits.