Reviews for Jewels of the Sea
WithDemonWings chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Great story, and the appendix was a nice touch. :D I love anything to do with mercreatures and I love how you worked this one out. I can't believe it took so long to find this one!
windchild85 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
What an interesting AU! I really enjoyed this fic. Will there be more chapters? I'd really enjoy reading more of this story, if you're so inclined.

One thing I noticed... A'yo and A'ya seem to refer to the same character. Is that just a typo on the name?
cursedgirl chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
more..more..please hurry up! )
skargasm chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
What an absolutely delightful story! I was led here from Bloodclaim on Livejournal and was hooked from the beginning! Really enjoyed it - feel a bit guilty as I didn't review each page, but that was because I had to read on to find out what happened! Thanks for sharing!
Tara S chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
this the only story i've ever seen where they're all mermaids. it's so cool! i think you should do a sequel, something where they meet up with some humans, or something like that.
WarpedMinded chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
I loved this story. It was great. Cute, exciting, and adorable. You should make a sequel.
Jaino chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Thank you so much for finishing this! I LOVED the story and how different it is. Sorry to see you go but thank you for all the lovely stories
orangeblossem chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
Wow! all the waiting has paid off. I have been waiting so long to finally read the end of this story. Thank you for completing it!
L.J chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Please update your story I can't wait to find out what happens next
alexandra chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I love this so far!

Can't wait for updates!
Empty With You chapter 8 . 6/10/2006
One more part! I'm dying over here, please update as soon as you can! ) I absolutely LOVE this story, I can't tell you that enough! Looking forward to more.
RousyP chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
Wonderful! An update! Finally! I'm so tight with frustration, you'll be responsible for the consequences *looks at unhappy mate* In any case, this story is slowly progressing but I love it to pieces. I really, really like these sorts of AUs, and your story is one of my favourites, so I was afraid you had just quitted *sad, pouting face* Will you take another CENTURY to update? I hope not, keep in mind us poor avid readers! Time for some justice and, specially, some hot, steamy Spander action! Hope to read you soon and enjoy some playful X'an/S'ke *grin* Thanks a lot!
Tristan chapter 7 . 10/20/2005
I really like your story and can't wait for you to finish it!
Lady Flame chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
Heh, considering I haven't visited for probably 18 months to 2 years, this fic made me visit... Okay, so I actually read it on your website, cause popups annoy me hugely (hence my abandonment of but I wanted to say how much I'm enjoying the story, it's nice to see a AU that's just that little bit different! If you ever want a chat I'm on livejournal, my username is ladyflame_uk, and the community where I post most of my art/fiction is down as my homepage here on FF. I look forward to reading the final part!
Empty With You chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
OMG! Thank YOU! I LOVE this story and I was so happy to see it updated. So, YAY! I can't wait for more, hopefully the wait won't be as long but if it is it'll still be worth it. Still loving this story! )