Reviews for Jewels of the Sea
YEHUDIS chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
that was good had alittle bit of hard time with some of the names but wow was it good and please continue please its really good
Christine chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
I LOVE this story! It is such an interesting concept to have the characters from Buffy as mermaids and mermen.

I really like the way that you have written Spike's character, I like it when he is slightly shy, it's so cute!

Please, post lots more chapters and soon!
Jaded Havok chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
this is great! usually i dont go for fantasy and whatnot, but i read your other fic, and it was really good so i gave this a try and i love it! please update soon! please upate! **V ta!
mishap chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
I read the first chapter of this story a long time ago (can't remember where though)and I absolutely loved it. I am so glad to see an update and can't wait for more.
gfggb chapter 7 . 5/14/2004
This story is really great. Is there going to be more soon?
Jaino chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
I've been following this story since it first came out! _ Love the plotline and the creativeness of everything, but I really love how you outlined everything in the help guid I found it very useful. Hope you write more soon!
Spartan chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Yeh (doing the Snoopy dance) thank you, I've been waiting so long for this.
Empty With You chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
I freaking LOVE this story. I love S'ke and X'an, thi story is so well written and such an original idea. I really fell in love with it. Can't wait for your next update.
taligator chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
This is an amazingly creative and original story. I just finished reading it through the end and decided I needed to review. You've done a wonderful job explaining the mer-world and I really like the progression of the relationship between X'an and S'ke. Thanks for the cast of characters at the end, I had trouble with a couple of the characters Lindsey and Lilah actually, so I was happy to find out.
I look foward to any updates, this is truly fun and exciting to read.
Fallen angel named Alan chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
Update soon! - Good story.
snow chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
i just have to say, this is so adorable! And the kiss was really hot in an innocent sort of way...
thanks for the update! please do so again!
spikewil chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
Wow, I really like it.
I hope to read an update soon!
Something Forgettable chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
YUMMY! So when are X'an and S'ke gonna have hot, steamy, wet, merman sex?
Beckyllikki chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
This is one of the most original and intriguing fics I've read in a very long time. I really enjoyed Sweet Memories and was very interested when I found this sprung from that fic. You've teased us with knowing that it's nine chapters so please post more and soon, because the story just wont leave my brain. Good writing, long may it continue:-)
RockAngel chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
YAy, you updated. I really love your story. S'ke is adorable, lol. And X'an is being so nice. Please continue soon.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »