Reviews for The camping trip
neko-jin72 chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
please update really soon! i want to read the rest of this bc this is i think the only story that had Rei as the diabetic and i wanna know where you are going to go with this.
Beywriter chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
will I be seeing an update soon?

I cant wait for more

neko72 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
i really like your story. keep it up and update soon!
cc chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
you kinda spoiled the whole story in this chapter. especially with the description you posted. the way you posted it was that Ray kept it a secret until something happened noy have him tell Kai
riana rox chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
KaL KeY chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
lol! whats going to happen next!
Zai1x2 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
Your story is very fun and interesting to read. Can hardly wait for more
Timothy the paperclip chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
gud story. contiue. yes totaly yaoi all they way. I love yaoi. only thing i hate is anti- yaoi ppl.
anyways update.
Lots of love,
Reili Takamara
Akira Shidaico
Alice Kon
Peace out, dude.
I-like-chickens chapter 2 . 12/8/2003
O i love this, please write another chapter. Whats that story called where Rei has an asthma attack? My email adress is:
RBMIfan chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
PLEASE NO YAOI!I really don't like I think that Rei being diabetic is very interesting_I think Moore-on1 is being very mean and you shouldn't listen to fic is interesting,not to mention well .
losingmymind chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Poor Rei. But rather cute. I actually enjoy this. I don't really like yaoi, but this'll be interesting.
Kafkis chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
i want this to be yaoi and rei beeing diabetic is a nice chose. i mean, i think it's the first ficcie i read were someone got a disease or something like that kind. i mena, there are a lot of dabetic people, like my grandpa (nonno!he's italian n_n)and i got a 50% chances to be diabetic too, so i like your story. please update soon!
JXX5 chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Cool story and that moore-on1 is just a friggin

piece of stinkin no good lousy crap! and I mean that. I love your story yes turn it yaoi wahoo!
Theriss chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
this is a cool story and it brings up a good issue. i don't think Ray should be so wimpy about it though. Kai is a little out of character so i think you should try and explain that a bit. I'm glad you chose the story to be about Kai and Ray because they are my favourite characters, I really hate Max, please have him fall down a hole or something.
Horox2 too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Hmph! I think it is very interesting that you have Rei as diabetic, so many things could happen! And if you need any ideas e-mail me, i'm diabetic too, low blood sugar. Anywho, I like this fic very much! When I sign in i'm putting it in my favorite places. You rock my socks. Please update soon.