Reviews for Leading The Blind
please more!
claritha chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
and what else!
dont be mean!
i want to know what happens!
Rowangorn chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Where's the next chapter? You can't do this to us! I want to know what happens. It is written well. Please update.
ideanumber18 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Love this so much!
Lady Avotil chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Hi!_

I...am speechless. And there's a strange haze clouding my mind as well...I am honestly impressed with your story so far - it's rare that a fanfiction writer prolongs such an intimate act throughout several chapters - and Madelaine and de Sade are still in the beginning! So, for 4 chapters, I am very impressed._

As for Madelaine and de Sade - I'd say that they are very much in character, especially de Sade: the masterpiece "reference", so to say, at the end of this chapter is perfect - it would definitely be something that the Marquis would say. So great job on keeping those two in character._

My only remark is...how could you possibly end the chapter at that precise moment? Leaving us poor readers hanging is very mean...*pouts*...

I definitely want to see what happens next in the "lesson", so please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Well written. Interesting and very lovely.
Fallout3GamerGirl chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Excellent writing! Keep up the good work!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
I agree with everyone else who reviewed this: This is wonderful, bold, and fresh. I really do hope you update soon.
Cosmo-Donatien chapter 4 . 4/23/2008
AHA! Just found this fic again. Never had time to review before.

I've read this about three or four times now, and it gets better every time I read it. I really hope there's more soon. This is a great piece of fanfic.
EvilGoat chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
you stop there! you cant stop there! please continue! lol

leaving us hanging! how mean!
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I love this!
The Scarlet Pervygirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Few fanficcers, even the ones who know what they're about, *dare* to make a sex scene multiple chapters; you've gone one beyond that, even, and made the fic depend upon the scene rather than vice versa.

You've got the wit of the two of them very much in character, which is neat, but I think the thing I like most is that you're both practicing writing and having your characters practice sex in the way the de Sade of the movie would have approved.

Thanks for writing; I look forward to more, if more is forthcoming.
Calowiel chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
-feverishly bites nails in anticipation-

I love this story! I love you!
DuchessofBlackandRedRoses chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
That's a damn good story. Do please update as soon as possible. I have great anticipation.
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Very interesting story, you've managed to capture the Marquis personality really really well. Nice and twisted piece of work you have here.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »