Reviews for Project Koala
Stormhawk chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
just me, just using the 'Highly recommend this story to others.' thing

KOALAS!
Fuchs-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
*dies laughing*
*is resurrected to continue review*
Very very funny... koalas are evil! I've read the whole story so far, and it's good!
-SandryLark
Angel chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
stealing my ideas then are we alo? *grin* i cant think of quite a few... *hugs jasmine, gets are bitten off* my ickle koala is famous!
Star chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
LOL another great chapter!
Poor Smithy, but i think jasmine is stuck with the name now! I feel sorry for the poor kid, but the why the hell would she want an evil koala backpack anyway, unless *she's* evil, in which case, HA!
Please don't maule neo too much, and write more SOON!
Fuchs-chan chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
*dies laughing* Hahahahahaha...gakk...
*returns from the dead to finish reviewing*
Really, really funny... this is great! An evil
koala named Petunia might be nice... or maybe Rhododendron. Evil koalas shall rule supreme!
-S'Lark
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Love it, so funny. Umm, names. Okay. Rose, Harregale (type of rose, trust me), Daisy, Daffodil, Dandilon, Hydranga, Crysanthamum, Petal, Bloom, Germainium, Juniper.
That's all I can think of for the moment, if you need more, ask next chapter and I'll be sure to find some more for you :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Arleen chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
A continuation! Yay!
I still love it. Surprisingly it's as good as the chapters you wrote at 3am :)
And as for names... Nothing besides Dandelion or Bluebell comes to mind. Sorry.
Arleen chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
*laughs uncontrollably* Jasmine the evil koala!
And stop apologizing for your fanfics. Instead, only try to realize the truth... that you're a great author! Seriously, why is it that people who write great stories always apologize for them?
So, brill fanfic. I hope you do find the motivation to continue.
Ieva chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Meeheeheeheeheeheehee! Evil Koalas! I had a hard time keeping myself from dissolving into hysterical laughter (I was in history class) at 'Go Jasmine, crush him'. This is really, really funny, write some more!
TararithPeredhil chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
Very... um... odd...
But I liked it anyway. Very original.
P.S. Thanks for being the only person to review my story. I love you! But not like that!
Aod chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
very vicious marsupial... i remember the naming of jasmine so well...(drifts off into memories) oh well.. withdrawl is killing me...(pick up gun and tries to shoot a rebel in the corner and cant...) see what is happening? SEE? DAMN YOU CRUEL COMP VIRUS'... cept smithy of course...
Angel AKA the Koalas other keeper chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
Mwhahahahahahahahaha... *cough**cough* ha! yes, it was i who named Jasmine! although i admit it was in one of my more insane moods...
Very Very nice Alo! *gives flowers with thorns cut off* wait... thats how this whole thing started! Agh! *runs off screaming*
Danny Barefoot chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
What did Kid do to deserve it, eh? Anyway, hockey team comment hilarious, generally rather brilliant! What on earth made you think of Koalas, and they're not REALLY vicious are they? Not portraying Neo too kindly, but very good fun, all the same!
Eris chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
Yay! More koalas! And I thought this fic was dead and buried. "Then let us hope I have been wrong", heheh.
Heheh. NOW it's definately a comedy. And a good one. A great one! One of my all-time Matrix fanfic favourites.
Poor poor Kid. And Smith. I mean, he'll be the laughing-stock of the Mainframe with a Koala named Jasmine! Oh, and, of course poor Jasmine.
Am I the first to review this chapter? *does the first review dance*
Stealing Kit19's line (don't sue me, I ain't stealin', just borrowin'),
"Write more , your great at it :D"
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 2 . 12/2/2003
Oh my gods, laughing so hard I fell of my chair! I love it, granted koalas aren't evil, as I already stated, but you're so funny! Please, keep going! :D