Reviews for More Sisters
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Best fanfic I've ever had read I loved it it was amazing I almost cried at the end ps I did but anyways I love it it was awesome please post mor :-)
13Q chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Hi!

First off, this is a good story. It's decently written, has good spelling and an interesting plot.

Secondly, Ebony is a Mary-Sue. She's pretty, cute, the rest of the cast love her, she's Ravens sister, she dies at the end, and she makes BeastBoy and Raven realise their love.

I hope to see much better and less Mary-Sueish works from you in future. It'd be a shame to see one of the few decent writers on this planet go to waste.
Hidden Leaf chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
OMG, where's the sequel?

I loved your story!
Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
omg, i read the summary to this story and freaked out! i was going to write a fanfic and name rae's sister ebony...YOU STEALER! lol, but seriously, would you be offended if i still use that name? to me, its like, perfect. DON'T SUE ME IF I USE IT!

but also, rae's sister isn't going to be in the story very long, im focusing on her brother more.

again, please dont sue me. i have desided to still use the name. deal with it.

BTW: COOL STORY, BUT I HAVE TO GO BUY A CHRISTMAS TREE SO I NEED TO GO! BYE!

ps: ebony is going to be different from this ebony. just to let you know.
Inifinite-Bit chapter 6 . 4/19/2004
Damn you Blackfire Damn you to hell!*Shakes his fist in the air*
RavenRogue chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
(Applauds)Woohoo! Great story! I'm going to read the sequal! RavenxBeast Boy is such a cool pairing. It's sad that Ebony died. She was cool.
RavenRogue chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Excellent story! Both chapters were really good! I can't wait to get a chance to read more.
Extinct chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
Whoa, major personality screw up! Beast Boy doesn't care about grammar or cleanliness in the least! And Starfire isn't THAT stupid! She knows what a damn pillow is! Ebony acts really stupid too, but I guess it's okay cuz she's an OC.
I'm sad. I had an idea that Raven would have a sister and all that, but then I made the mistake of checking to see if the idea was taken.
WAH
Moo :(
Extinct chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Cool!
Moo
The Leader of the Cats chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
WAH! *sniff sniff* i AM SO SAD. Please make a sequel where Ebony comes back.
El Cid Girl chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Cool Fic
AustralianAngel chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
WOW this story was GOOD you know what?im going to try to find the sequel thank you for blessing with such a great story :)
moon girl16 chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
*sniff* Ebony...

that was sad with Ebony!

dude, awesome song!

Sequal, a sequal, there's going to be a sequal!

this was a really awesome story, GD!

hope ya write some more!

moon girl16
Serexion chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
i want a sequal soon plz ...

poor ebony sniff

anyway I WANT A SEQUAL
Plastic Fantastic Lover chapter 6 . 10/7/2003
AW THAT'S SO SWEET! *hugs* anyways...awesome story, can't WAIT for the sequal.