Reviews for The Sixteen Year Old Hangover Part one
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Mr. Meldrew, haha! And the image of Snape destroying the Potters' garden while swearing violently is hysterical.
Warrior God chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
update soon
SweetFlava chapter 16 . 9/18/2005
funny story! not read manywith so many twists in it! plz let lily and james stick 2gether!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 16 . 4/15/2005
Yeek- it's been a while (like I have any room to say that). Will you be continuing this fic? You've developed a wonderfully complicated set of circumstance just coming to the boil... Great writing thus far!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Well. There's a bit of motivation I've not seen in other fanfics; enjoying being slapped by Lily. The bit about getting any attention at all, and about her eyes does make a lot of sense. ;)
Shadow00 chapter 16 . 1/1/2005
Its good. Isn't Pettigrew a deatheater too? Oh, and please dont seperate lily and james! Is Norway a eatheater! hehe its god
OccupiedNeptune chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
Another great chapter, even if it was a little darker. And, for the record, messy medicine cabinet disasters have already occurred in my area. *cough* Several times...
Adred Lightfoot chapter 16 . 11/30/2004
Hi there, Ravens!

There was so much in these latest chapters that made me almost pee myself laughing. Especially 'The Who - The Sweet' and the 'Unconscious innuendo -' - the latter of which was truly inspired!

I can see a young Sev sniffing nighties. *goosebumps - and not in a nice way*

I know you said you liked my DE party, but I think this fic has become my favourite party piece - good scene changes, imitating that bizarre effect you get when at parties where your attention shifts all over the place because you're bloody drunk and it's so noisy - yours is far superior to mine.

And he lost his Pepper-Up. *snigger*

I do especially like your characterisations of Sirius and Lily. All your characterisations, in fact, ae endearing - I love Spencer.

Well done. Write more. Soon.

Adred x
Beth5572 chapter 16 . 11/23/2004
I would love to see want you write next.

destroying tokyo chapter 16 . 11/20/2004
Excellent. Can't wait for more.
Loki19 chapter 15 . 11/16/2004
Whoa, two chapters at one time? Quite impressive. Snape over the toilet was comic gold, as well as when he fell on the stair well. I really feel sorry for Lupin though - he's taking a beating tonight as well. It kind of reminds me of some of the parties that I've been to... Anyway, it's a wonder that I can remember them in the first place. Norway has really gained my interest. I wonder what secrets he's hiding... The suspense is quite good, and you have nothing to worry about in the comedy department. Keep it up, I hope your muse will last.
Persephone Lupin chapter 15 . 11/14/2004
Two new chapters, brilliant, thanks a lot! What will Lily do, stun or petrify them all? 'a party full of bloody cavemen...', probably Lily should try a party for females only? It would be safer for the house ...

And who's going to swallow the wrong pills? Please say 'hi' to your muse and tell her to be quick with the next chapter, pleasepleaseplease.
Loki19 chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more of Snape though, although I almost feel sorry for him. I really like the character development and all the background information. It's not overpowering to the point where it takes away from the actual story, but it gives a good reason for whatever is going on. The comedic value is fabulous - even more so with DRUNK! Snape. Good luck on the next chapter.
Persephone Lupin chapter 13 . 8/29/2004
Argh, now there are two out for his blood, poor Rus. Another great chapter, but the next one must have Snape in it again, please.
risi chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
Since I started by reading the 2nd part first I have a good idea who Nigel is. I'm caught up on both stories and look forward eagerly to an update.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »