Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Silo666 chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
HitVan chapter 8 . 10/14/2003
great story!
RogueDragon5 chapter 8 . 10/6/2003
u already know I luv dis fic

did u block me from IM?
IceBlueRose chapter 8 . 9/30/2003
Good chapter! I like that they ended up at the Brotherhood house! Can't wait for an update!
Tokyobabe2040 chapter 8 . 9/29/2003
Hiyah! I have some info fer yah. Did you know that when Rogue absorbs someone to death she gains their power forever! So if she absorbed Mysticque, like your saying she did, she can shape shift now! So now she cann take powers and shapeinto the person she took them from! Cool neh? Well thought yah might wanna know that...

LaTEr

Tokyobabe2040;]
Original chapter 7 . 9/27/2003
What would happen if Logan showed up? Maybe Mags?
UnknownSource chapter 7 . 9/26/2003
ideas? right well...hm, this is normally my forte but i dont want to suggest too much in case it undermines your confidence and you ending up using some of my idiotic ideas and warping the story. But i'll give it a shot, ok ideas- lets have tension, conflict etc. Now my first suggestion for which door the two of them fell through would've been the Xavier Institute but thinking about it i'd much rather have it be the Brotherhood house. (q. is mystique dead or what? cause Rogue held on for a long time) and have some interesting stuff happen there. I'd see Pietro being pissed at Lance for liking Rogue since she sorta betrayed them but i figure Toad and Freddy wouldn't be too bad. Lets see some nice brotherhood scenes.

Maybe after that have the whole X-men finding out, with Scott being totally anal (not that i dont like him, he's just funny when he's an ass) that's all i got for you, but please continue this story- it's very good
It Burns Us chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
I'm sorry but that whole thing with Mystique was just unrealilistic. Mystique would NEVER kill Rogue. She may scare Rogue, manipulate her, trick her, lie to her, threaten her, but she would never intentionally hurt her own daughter. It just struck me as unrealilistic and just...not very thought out.
DarkAceGambit chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
cool..update soon
UnknownSource chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
ok have to say i wasn't expecting that, i was expecting as x-men but the Mystique thing was really interesting. Though it could've done with some more suspense and tension, and it was a little short but apart from that it was interesting.

Are they going to the X-men mansion to get help? It'd be fun to see all the x-mens reactions after all, especially Scotts-Scott torture is fun! post some more soon
IceBlueRose chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
He caught her...good. Normally, this review would be more hyper and long but it's like two in the morning so I'm just gonna say, good job on the chapter and can't wait for an update!
CurveOfAWrist chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
O.o... *shakes head* Poor Lance... poor Rogue. lol... so... did Rogue kill Mystique? That's what it sounded like... :S Poor ppls. lol. Anyway... great chapter! Short... but good. That's how most of them seem to be _ lol. Well... I hope you update soon! And sorry... no ideas v_v lol.

Crysala