Reviews for Where your mother’s blood dwells
WerewolfKing350 chapter 1 . 10/3
Great story and I appreciate the fact that it was updated on my birthday
becgate chapter 1 . 8/1
Awesome! Love it!
Maltheniel chapter 1 . 5/26
Loved this story. I've read a fair bit of "Snape becomes Harry's mentor" stories, but I've never run across one that has this imaginative of a connection between them before. The combination of Snape's guilt, Harry's reluctant acceptance, and Snape apologizing is perfect. The ending is absolutely beautiful too. Really love this interpretation of things - Harry finally has a place that can really be home, and Snape is finally ready to welcome him home. Very refreshing twist on it all.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 2/14
It's good. Thanks for writing
cztelnik chapter 1 . 2/8
Lol, the question had to be asked prior to seventh book - would Harry or Voldemort die. Harry was so inept in many ways and not all that smart, certainly not well trained. He didn't get much help from adults yet he was supposed to fight adults for adults. This ficlet is fun and happy in its own way. Liked it even if Severus seemed a bit less bitter and more accepting of life's twists than possible.
Zela3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
I loved this short story! I am curious on what Snapes reaction to Harry's previous living arrangements at the Dursleys is as he didn't seem to know that Harry hadn't ever had his own room, but I do understand that you don't want to expand on this world anymore and will content myself to coming up with my own ideas for where this would go from here.
severusphoenix chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I know this is years after you finished the story, but I'm glad to see more of your stories back up on fanfiction. I've been a fan of your stories for about a decade. The Cupboard is one of my favorites. The Happy Days in Hell trilogy is great as well. Anyway, glad to reread a few old favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Why can I never find a good fic that just lets Harry suicide
Softie chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
The welcome home, Harry part teared me up. Ah, home.

Perhaps reading this to stall boredom while a thousand miles away from home was not a good idea. I love it thou.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Most shocking what if story ever !

The Crimson Mage.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Very interesting, novel, and believable explanation for Harry's relationship with Snape. This is very different from what I imagined, but I am ever so pleasantly surprised by the turn out.
LoveSpock chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This is a very nice story. Well-written. I enjoyed it very much.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
very nice, this makes Snapes hate quite reasonable, not right, but understandable! Still does not make him a nice person, just human!
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Very well written.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
*giggles*

Their interaction was funny!
And with Sev who felt awkward like that was... Epic actually. *peace*

I'm glad Harry think his new place with Sev is Home! :')

This blood-relative type was more spectacular than about Sev as Harry's father. Huff... i'm glad. And shocked!