Reviews for Columbine Purple
somethinguntraceable chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
You know you are a genius, right?

Just checking.

The amount of...research, dedication, freaking SYMBOLISM that goes into all of your fics - and especially this one which is simply beautiful - is just mind-boggling. And makes me feel really bad. P
somethinguntraceable chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
AH THIS IS SUCH GOD!

"When he didn’t reply, Christopher continued, “I mean, let’s put aside the whole depression factor that may keep us up all night, being broody like General Davideus over there. I’m asking you seriously. What do you think happens?” "

I want to hug and sob and fling myself on your Christopher...but I suppose I'll let Jalill do that, yes? ) x
Delirium's Child chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Great job! It was very sad, but it's also very well written. It fits, in a way- Everworld isn't big on happy ever afters after all.
aito chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
love you
Shella chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I love this in about 50 different ways. It's late & I'm tired (& teary) but I may be back for a more in-depth review. I hope so.
Cosnirak chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Beautiful! I love this story, great work. :)
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Not sure how I feel about this but it definitely deserves more reviews than it got. Some bits I didn't get, but it was fun. And the last line, of course, was wondeful.
Mi chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Baby, it was only a little confusing, and yeah, it was slightly depressing. But really, I think you wrote it in a way to where it left some odd sort of hope, and wasn't really OOC, just a more in-depth look at the characters. And it was damn good. *sucks a lime*

All my love,