Reviews for Genkai's First Student
ILoveAnime89 chapter 20 . 7/11/2006
love keep writing. .
ILoveAnime89 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
i love your writing keep it up
Juri chapter 20 . 6/28/2005
wo great story! i can't wait till the next chapter!
Lunaramithist chapter 14 . 6/27/2005
Hello! I read a few chapters of your story "Genkai's First Student" and I love the story! Essesialy all of the suspence. Sort of like my story "The Forgoten Child of Darkness". But not to many people read that one, even though it is the best I have. Probubly because I'm new. Just wanted to rave about your story! Keep up the good work! De
AshleyArnetta chapter 20 . 6/24/2005
This story's FREAKING awesome! Update soon!
BleedingAngels911 chapter 20 . 6/22/2005
I liked it. Update soon! I have to go to bed now. Bye-bye.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 20 . 6/22/2005
Wow, I'm surprised that I took this off my favorites list when it got so good in the last couple of chapters. You should be proud of yourself right now for what you have written so far!
JanuaryEclipses chapter 20 . 6/9/2005
Ack! My computer is being screwy and didn't give me the notice that you updaded! Bah!...now that my little rant is over, UPDATE SOON! And I didn't write this chapter...I think I wrote 99.9 percent of chapter 21, oh well.
Elf of Light425 chapter 20 . 4/7/2005
Okay, you said you wanted to know something you should change, right? Well, I think Nakura should do something when Hiroyuki says, "Shows how little you are aware of" I'd take that as an insult, and Nakura seems like the type of persons who would too. Also, when you describe what Nikai looks like, say something about her eyes, because since she wasn't seeing out of them, they probably looked glossy like, or something, or maybe they're closed. And since she's unconious they put some type of wrappings on her legs to keep circulation going. Or at least thats what they did with mom...
brezzybrez chapter 20 . 3/19/2005
Aw! and it was getting good to! hurry up and finish it. update soon.
bookworm0492 chapter 20 . 3/15/2005
HOLY CRAP MONKEYS!OMG OMG OMG OMG ! I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO KILL HER RIGHT THERE!OMG! My heart is going 30 mph!Oh geeze! I don't mind if Sakura dies , but then I don't want Kurama I'm not usually that cold, I kinds dislaike every girl that gets really close to him . He he. Anyoo really good story . Now could you please review for me? My story is Fox and Wolf.R in homor or Romance. I need reviews! Ok? . K. Byeness!
Mandie chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
omg i love your work its great and you play out Hiei's character so well. Please email me when you get the next part up because i cant wait to find out what happens next!
Luraia Soul chapter 20 . 3/7/2005
o,...getting creepier! great chapter. ciao!
ShadowFoxx chapter 20 . 3/2/2005
fuzzy wuzzy was a bear you should give hiei chest hair! lol.. kidding peaze dont...chest hair is icky... like the story peaze continue! )
MiserysSin chapter 20 . 3/2/2005
hey i like ur storys but i don't want hiei and nikai to break up and i don't want kurama to be sad so hurry with 21