Reviews for The Pink Rose
SonnyAngel chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Great ending to this story...fits right in to the continuing adventures of the kids. :)
Beth chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
When is the Gold Locket gonna be posted! I can't wait to read it!
Alex B. Goode chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
I'm so glad you came back to this story. Great job. Looking forward to the sequel.
Alex B. Goode chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
You should update again soon.
SonnyAngel chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
wow, I can't believe I found this story again. I should have it on alert so I'll know when you update. anyway, I loved the new chapters. I'm glad Blair and Tad got to keep Amanda and that she's alright now that she's had the bone marrow transplant but I'm worried about what's next. Will Jordan kidnap Amanda? I hope not. Blair would blame herself for letting the little girl go with her. Please update soon!
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
yay!...10 bucks says she kidnaps her! :O
ndhbfan chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
I'm happy that Blair and Tad adopted a little girl.

It's so sad that the baby needs a bone marrow donor.

Here's hoping Charlie the angel makes Jordan change her mind.

Update soon.
Up1965 chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
I like your sequel so far I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work. I like it, it is getting very interesting. Keep me posted on new updates.
carmabell713 chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Wow I can't beleive yo;u updated!You about a year and a half ago I first got on this site and Shooting Star and Pink Rose were the first ones a read ever on this site. Well I thought that you had given up on them because of how long its been since a new chapter, but I'm glad you kept writing! keep it up! can't wait to see more.
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow creepy my names Kelsey...Nice chapter!
shoppingqueen1314 chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
That was a good chapter! Bravo! Is there really only 15 chapters? is there going to be a sequal?
shoppingqueen1314 chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
that was really really good how many more chapters?
shoppingqueen1314 chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
shoppingqueen1314 chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
can you please update please
shoppingqueen1314 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
OMG you updated thank you so so so much! it has been what 4 yrs? lol thanks so so s omuch for updating keep it up